It's up

This may be one of their first reviews of animated stuff, so be sure to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON

Attached: rich-rabbit.jpg (1280x720, 126.84K)

Nice look into the importance of Roger Rabbit's representation of its time period and thought put into practical effects. Eat shit Chip n Dale.

>they watched shitty new Rescue Ranger movie but they didn't new Batman

>Mickey Mouse would never do anything funny.
I cracked at that comment.

I want to kill RLM in all-out, no rules, no holds barred combat.

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1440x1080, 89.67K)

True. The whole film was done as a love letter just before the computer takeover. The temptation to use bad CGI was always there but, they stuck through it. It reeks of desperation and nostalgia in the best way.

>rich evans is a toon
deepest lore

Batman is boring

I know now things are all tennis balls and blue screens but it's wild they had animators running around under a set with pieces of paper during the bar scene. And Charles Fleischer coming to set in his own Roger Rabbit costume screams big cocaine energy from a Laugh Factory regular.

>Rich didn't like Judge Doom, he came off as too cartoonish a villain
>that slow, painful on screen realization

I hate it when they do these for movies I've actually seen, makes them boring

No conventional being can emit those sounds. Jay commented once that even if you mute his track while editing a video you can still hear it, and I believe he was only half joking.

Attached: zehaha-mugiwara.jpg (900x893, 214.25K)

space jam fags in shambles

do diehard space jam fags even exist, I feel like even the nostalgia-baited normies who got genuinely excited for A New Legacy admit the original is not a classic of cinema

kek he’s such a retard

I really liked the first movie as a kid and still believe its a classic of cinema, if nothing else for being the quintessential 90s movie.

that was an intentional deadpan joke user

that and DIP is just acetone so every pharmacy, nail salon and make-up store is like a toon's minefield

no one needs to see a million bat man movies

Attached: SANTA SEES ALL.png (911x681, 590.52K)

>DIP is just acetone
It's a mixture of turpentine, acetone, and benzine. Implying just one alone isn't strong enough to kill a toon.

>I got it all over my crotch

Attached: scientist man the jar.png (572x618, 428.54K)