What do you think is missing in today's cartoons that you would want to see...

What do you think is missing in today's cartoons that you would want to see? Either something new or something old coming back.

Attached: 1631903406055.png (4000x2000, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWNuYAgfNaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9KR9_iV7tp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Air inflation of female characters

based boys

Attached: shilling.jpg (924x687, 92.86K)

More Kristen Schaal voicing cute lolis. Ngl.

I miss the mystery genre in cartoons...if there has been any

Backgrounds that can mimick hand painted backgrounds and color theory digitally.

Attached: 5E6AF1D3-3E8F-4D43-8F99-DF365779DBF1.jpg (480x414, 123.36K)

Risk.
People are practically slaves to internet opinion, and will change their shows/movies to fit the pallets of nameless strangers who may be "offended" and treat being such as a cardinal sin.

We're not allowed to take risks, to tell jokes, to have any sort of fun anymore. Both in entertainment, AND real life.

Complete murder of California/SJWs.

More weight gain sequences

Attached: Barack Hussein Obama is nodding.gif (320x320, 839.29K)

In order to take a risk you need to have a vision.

Any Forums?
Any Forums
I SAID IN ORDER TO TAKE A RISK, YOU NEED TO HAVE A VISION

YOU NEED TO BE CAPABLE OF VISION

Any Forums...Any Forums

IT'S A GODLY THING, Any Forums
TO BE CAPABLE OF VISION

>We're not allowed to take risks, to tell jokes, to have any sort of fun anymore.
Cartoons never needed to use the n word, retard

Attached: troy-mc-clure-simpsons.gif (480x360, 2.41M)

youtube.com/watch?v=iWNuYAgfNaQ

more stuff like this.
Honest to God I don't even know if GOAT animators like Genndy could pull this off today.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KR9_iV7tp4
I mean good fucking lord can you imagine anyone putting out something of this kind of quality out today?

Not enough well made and thought out slapstic.
New Looney tunes were so bad...
Wrong timing, bad sounds, awful gags

You ever look at what gaming's been doing for the last 20 years? Or hell, just limit it to game advertisements. The amount of direction, effort, and technical precision in even a lot of indie games is insane. They've been mogging traditional media animation for decades at this point and I want to know why we can't just have animated shows and movies like that?

Fluid animation. Its gives you whiplash watching looneytunes from the 30s and 40s and how lively everything is, vs today cartoons will use any excuse they to sit characters in a room and do exposition dumps and jump cut between faces to show little movement as possible. This used to be shit laughed at Any Forumsnime for doing and now its become the norm

Yeah, its sad that i would rather watch the 2010 show with its sienfeld esque humor than the slapstick reboot. It all just felt phoned in

I think theres a going to be a researgence, though ironically it mostly seems to be latin counties and euro studios. Americans are still desperatly trying to keep cape shit and gross out humor on life support for the forseeable future