Is he right? Is Mickey a lame fucking character?

Is he right? Is Mickey a lame fucking character?

Attached: 5F9191B7-6465-408F-AE48-557B9D27C39B.png (1334x750, 933.97K)

He probably thinks exercise is lame too.

In 99.99% of media yes

Kinda?
I know a lot of mickey fans, but all of them are girls who think he is cute, not because he is funny or anything

i wish he wasn't, wish Disney did more with him

Yes. I never cared about Mickey Mouse when I was a kid, I thought he was boring. I preferred Looney Tunes cause they were more zany and entertaining.

the Danny Phantom reference he made once proves Rich is a cartoon guy but has to hide his power level among friends
That Mickey take is really common but there’s a reason it is

He's not even a character. Just a corporate mascot.

>Is he right?
No.
>Is Mickey a lame fucking character?
Yes.

micky mouse is good when he's with pete, but the newer shorts of mickey are kino

He became funny in 2013

Pretty racist of a white man to call a biracial character like Micky Mouse lame.

As said, Mickey is simply a corporate mascot. People who claim that we are currently in a revival of Mickey as a character fail to understand that Disney will never do anything too outrageous with him as it could "rock the boat".
The last time that anything too outrageous was done with Mickey is when Walt was still alive. The former and current Disney Plus animated shows are only a small timeframe compared to the character's legacy. Otherwise, Disney wants to be extremely careful with the image that Mickey presents to people.

If you haven't watched all of Disney's early shorts (silly symphonies, mickey, etc) your opinion on animation and film doesn't matter, and you should leave this board because you're a waste of space.

Attached: 1450070719260.png (614x585, 26.48K)

I mean he can raise brooms to do work with magic so I can't say he's lame but Donald and Goofy always been cooler than him.

Was he a character in the 1930s?

I haven't watch RLM in like 3 years

Sort of. In general Mickey Mouse as a character is often means to an end; a vehicle for wacky hijinks or adventure. But the gee-shucks earnestness mixed with mischief is also why he's such an effective vehicle. And he was effective: a lot of Mickey Mouse shorts (and comics) are great.

>Goofy
>Cool
He is retard among the 3 that people ridicule.

Oswald is cooler

Overrated?

Yes

What year were you born? As that will tell me what era of Mickey that Disney wanted you to grasp onto.
The Steamboat Willie to early years of Mickey were structured to how people generally think of Bugs Bunny. Yes, he was still charming but would also fight back if pushed.
When Disneyland and later Disneyworld were established. That is when a lot of Mickey's charm was pushed aside so the character could become a mascot.

Yes but specifically because he's designed to be fucking lame at this point.
He's made to be inoffensive and bland, he's a mascot that's incidentally a cartoon character.
That's why he was at his best when he isn't bound to the standards Disney forces him into.

Attached: .jpg (351x291, 25.24K)

Yes. The new cartoons even constantly poke fun at Mickey being two-goody-shoes to a point it becomes a character fault.

Attached: The-Wonderful-World-of-Mickey-Mouse.jpg (980x661, 161.57K)

Mickey is a mascot not a character.

Mickey doesn't fuck so he can't be a lame fucking character.

Nicely said as you are 110% right.
When the new Mickey shorts shows are finished. I expect Disney to cast the show(s) aside as they did with House of Mouse.
Cannot have their mascot show too much personality.

Fucking lmao

When did he make a Danny Phantom reference? That's pretty based.