Thoughts on The Boys?

Is the comic worth reading?

Attached: 1655840413879.png (831x718, 312.45K)

Somewhat.

He's not based on Trump. He's charming. Trump has the charm of a dead squid.

Fucking disney has me so burnt out on capeshit that I can't find the motivation to give the boys a chance

Trump's definitely charming enough. People didn't mindlessly obey his every word because he was handsome, or because he had a handle on the topics.

Well, the show's a piece of shit without coherent direction, so you're probably better off.

It’s pretty straight forward

No

just started reading it yesterday. I'm on issue 4. exact same tone as the show. entertaining dialogue. would recommend so far

>win the election with a lot of clearly impossible empty promises
>convince China, North Korea and Russia to not fight USA by simply calling their leaders sexy.
>not charismatic

He's nowhere near as charming as Homelander. He was just the guy who said the quiet part out loud and that's what his followers always wanted. It could have been anyone if they said the quiet part loud and proud as Trump. This is obvious because the time he ran for president before his winning one he basically ran as a liberal who wanted to tax the rich and bust business syndicates. He literally wrote books about it. (or at least given the credit of) Then he went and ran on the exact opposite ideas and said the shit other conservative politicians used dog whistles and implications about every chance he got cuz he saw it got him reactions and attention. He's nothing special or unique, it could have been anyone if they were as blunt as him. Homelander knows he's a price of shit, he's generally self aware that he has borrowed powers but wants to make it solidified. Homelander has charm and awareness that Trump supporters think Trump has but really doesn't.

The comic actually has The Boys do what they are suppose to do which is killing supes. The characters in the show are helpless against a lot of the supes they encounter.

Yeah that’s the point jackass, nobody was willing to say it loud and proud like trump. I don’t even like him, but he’s definitely got a charm to him that people gravitate towards.

Fuck you troon lover YWNBAW. Trump won. He won last time too. Everyone knows that Trump won the election in a landslide victory for the American. You're just a faggot who's seething that Trumps the best president in America's history. Eat a dick faggot but I bet you would love that.

Attached: 1624994208001.jpg (998x1024, 85.09K)

Attached: 1607640240734m.jpg (1024x1022, 102.39K)

Jesus fuck. I like trump but his fanbase is full of inbred retards like you. Don’t you see the irony when you type?

I should have been more clear. He's not charming at all like Homelander. If you want to call what Trump is charming then sure OK. But to say Homelander is based on Trump is dumb as hell as Homelander is more conventionally charming. Trumps brand of charm is only one that works on a spesific kind of person. Where as Homelander is more general charm that usually works on everyone. Which is to say this show runner is full of shit and just wants people to talk about him and make news articles. Homelander is as based on Trump as he is based on Hillary.

I dunno, I mostly want to agree but isnt AOC basically doing this?
>ran as a liberal who wanted to tax the rich and bust business syndicates
with the same bluntness as Trump parrots conservative points yet she fails to gain any real traction

Fuck you redditlarper kys. YWNBAW.

Attached: 1607133417236.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

china and etc back off because trump was their cum slut, so not charming. A WHORE

What is a “reddditlarper”? Is it in the room with us right now?

Because the dems are in cahoots with the gop. The dems don't want her to succeed as much as the gop. She's literally screaming to tax the people who pay for Pelosis houses and cars. Of course they want her dead as much as the conservatives.

Shittibg on LGBLTs doesn't make up for shitting on Any Forums. That is all.

I think The Boys is awful, but I really like Homelander. For me, the cynical "if Supers were real, it'd be horrible!" is done to death and mildly unrealistic. It's like the writers think that, with supers, whatever can go wrong will go wrong.

But yeah, I think Homelander is a cool character.

Not great but better than this gay tv show

I also don't remember Homelander putting us in an economic recession we're STILL trying to recover from.

I think you're mixing this up with Biden. But I understand, liberals are dumb as a bag of moldy bricks. Biden did this. Trump had the most successful presidency in recent history and the markets were higher than they had been in decades all Thanks to him. The second Biden comes in it all turns to shit. As expected of libcucks anything you touch turns to shit.

Attached: and_then.jpg (1024x770, 104.7K)

The actor was definitely emulating some of Trump's mannerisms in Homelander's birthday speech. But as soon as they started pointing out his core fanbase are conservatives I figured they'd do that route with him so it's not surprising to me at all.

>T-Trump caused the bad economy
Jimmy Carter 2.0

Attached: 1493246804388.jpg (450x450, 38.4K)

I find it funny how conservatives nonironically think Homelander is a good guy and right. It really shows what kind of people they are and what they wouod do the second they're given a single lick of power. Degenerates.

I mean Pandemic and Russia's retarded land-grab caused the bad economy.

More like
>Trump's admin, probably under the direction of Stephen Miller, restarted Wu-Han's Gain of Function research that Obama had shut down.

Bullshit. Trumps administration was among the best in recent history. Both transparent and honest as well as hard working. But of course you libtard faggots ignore all the good. America was finally great. But the second Biden stole the election everything went to shit.

Attached: Forgiveness_Stops.jpg (780x1024, 74.24K)

Trump wasn't a golden child, but nor was he a blithering buffoon.
Trump is an old New York style business democrat. He knows when to be cool and when to be loud to get what he wants from most people. This is how he was so successful in negotiating with foreign powers; he knew when to stroke egos and when to make threats. He made it clear that America was out for its own interests, but that didn't mean there wasn't room for everyone to get something out of the deal.
On the other hand, he did love being popular, and this lead to some bad decisions, such as fast tracking vaccines, or printing stimulus money. These policies are still biting us in the ass to this day.
On the whole, a solid president, especially in regards to the economy and foreign policy. Still, he needs to learn to back off and not infringe on freedoms like his predecessors did
7/10, above average, but still needs work

Attached: 74812348376bd939aeafad714eb21f4c.jpg (594x629, 60.01K)

I liked all the homelander scenes. Didn't like season 2 tho. Felt like it dragged on and on. Also when do the boys actually... you know, do anything?

Attached: A BAR MITZVAH.jpg (1280x878, 168.29K)

>Russia's retarded land-grab
Which happened when bumbling weakling Biden reigme was in charge.