Is this really supposed to be the next Thanos?

Is this really supposed to be the next Thanos?

Attached: 12093.jpg (1000x667, 60.82K)

Kang is a pawn like everyone else.

Attached: 20220510_040754.jpg (2880x2880, 814.54K)

no are you blind that's a negro

Doubtful since nobody likes the Loki series

WE

I don't know much about him but how is his comic book version compared to the Thanos comic version?

I feel he could be a threat if he planned ahead for most of what the Avengers could throw at him but then have some I guess some type mcguffin that stops him or outsmarts him to the point he just gives up ont he randomness of the character.

Like would this actually happen with Antman? Will he be beaten by Antmans quick logic or sillyness?

Or god forbid, his crew? Mainly the spanish guy??

what a grotesque person

I just marathoned it yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Do people really not like it?

kneel

Attached: file.png (698x844, 1018.44K)

It's the most popular MCU show on Disney+ confirmed by the big man himself. It's just some people are really vocal about hating on it, some for really dumb reasons like how they teased loki being bisexual but he wants to bang a female in the show.

Hopefully they give him blue skin and maybe cgi his face a bit

Attached: Nathaniel_Richards_(Kang)_(Earth-6311)_from_Young_Avengers_Vol_1_5_001.jpg (1375x1920, 865.29K)

>blue skin
user...

Attached: 1639994915322.png (727x769, 810.92K)

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!

Attached: 455BC85E-3719-4869-97DD-C6C0CDF424BD.png (1920x1080, 791.36K)

>I created a BATTLE SUIT consisting of a green poet shirt, matching pants stuffed into dominatrix boots, gauntlets and this helmet.
Why though?

It was the style of the time

He's a red herring. He's just the new Loki, the guy who's a pawn of the next big boss. Which is probably gonna be Doctor Doom if they're smart enough to realize that's the best decision.

Attached: Doctor Doom.jpg (900x1273, 329.29K)

He'd tried just about every other look through time and space.

Which time?

I enjoyed it, but looking back I would actually say one of the bigger nitpicks was Loki's extremely inconsistent power level. One minute (Avengers 2012, he's toe-to-toe with Captain America) next he's getting beat down by a random trucker in a super market. One minute he's a bumbling buffoon on a train, then the very next scene he's literally lifting a building with magic he's never been shown to use before. A lot of people speculated he pocketed an infinity stone or two at the TVA for that scene and would use it to somehow escape that apocalypse, which leads to the next two major gripes most fans had:
The writing got a little wonky from time to time, the most relevant example is the establishment that literally NOTHING divurges from a dooms day, since it's all going to be destroyed, and yet the show made 0 effort to explain how loki self-cesting with Sylvie caused a bunch of branches that notified the tva of their existence thus rescuing them. The other major issue was Sylvie herself, once she was introduced she took over the show. Loki became a supporting character to her story rather than his own. Loki literally had nothing to do after figuring out who his murderous variant was, then said variant established the plot line for the rest of the series and helmed it while Loki just tagged along.

Attached: 1611153542120.jpg (1024x589, 29.27K)

Place your bets on how they’d ruin Doom. I’m thinking Make Sokovia Great Again

>and yet the show made 0 effort to explain how loki self-cesting with Sylvie caused a bunch of branches that notified the tva of their existence thus rescuing them
I think it's because 99% of the time, Lokis generally only love themselves so when Loki hooked up with Sylvie, it was such a rare occurence that it counted as a powerful nexus event.

I honestly thought he was pretty good. He was jovial and light but when he cranked up the malice he was actually fairly spooky. Give him a blue face and the classic armor, and make him overtly evil, and I can buy him as Kang.

>it counted as a powerful nexus event.
yeah, but how? What was them, at most fucking then and there, going to do to the timeline? It doesn't make sense that such an event could hypothetically cause a timeline divergence when they're going to be ashes in a matter of seconds. Loki running around Pompei and warning people of the volcano would have had more impact than that, because that would have caused some people to die in different spots, altering the times when their corpses are discovered years later which could have radically different effects on the days of the people who find them. But two lokis kissing in a microwave set on high somehow prompts the tva to pull them out? WHY?

Attached: 90s anime aesthetic.gif (540x405, 1.05M)