Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4813.png (800x1160, 672.53K)

how the fuck do they not know each other by their real names?

As far as I can remember they've never met in person and their actual names aren't publicly connected to the streamer identities

Lol someone please tell me there's an instance of these two meeting each other that Jeph 100% forgot about

I genuinely doubt it, Marigold's relevance fell of drastically, she'd basically only shown up through May until the streamer plot started, does she even interact with Hannelore anymore? Shit, how about Momo?

How would it feel any different using streamer handles over the phone if you are saying those same streamer handles through a mic or headset while streaming?

That's just internet dude, I've know people for their handles for years before even knowing their first name,

Honestly it is different. I went through almost this exact situation with my wife like 20 years ago although at the time voice chat was largely not a thing. You still feel weird sticking to the screenname/handle after you actually know their real name. Hell I bet he'll even use that as a plot device soon enough, one of them is going to slip up

I hope this doesn't lead to any sort of DMLG sort of thing. Actually I do hope it does.

I lost my virginity to a chick I met on WoW about a decade okay. I can’t actually remember her real name, just her nickname and character’s name.

>Aurelia will never ground Marigold from streaming to boost her own numbers and fuck her dad in the next room

It's just Claire at this point. Not a trace MILF is there.

I actually did think it was Claire. It's so simple, just draw a partial smile line.

Claire's mom looks like she's 25

I look older than Claire's mom

I’m just here for the titties.

I've been friends with people on steam for nearly a decade and I don't know their real names. We always call each other by our handles.

Claire and Marigold are supposed to be close friends, or at least know each other pretty well due to their Marten-based social circle, and it's unlikely that Claire has never introduced >her mom to Marigold, seeing as >she introduces her to everyone due to Clinton and Claire and Aurelia being wrapped around each other like a vine trying to choke the life out of a tree

So are they gonna fuck soon? Is GlassesMan gonna fall into May's Big Blue Bosom for comfort now?

You cannot convince me that isn't Claire. That face is Claire's face 1:1.

At least Clair is somewhat beautiful

I just checked the QC reddit expecting them to be a total hugbox that hates any criticism, and to my surprise they're pretty critical of the comic

There's two QC reddits, one I know is like you describe, but I've heard the other one is more of a hugbox.

>How would it feel any different using streamer handles over the phone
Different audience, it's much easier to open up and act like a depraved lesbian in front of a bunch of simps than it is for the Phone Company and CIA.

he's slowly turning the entire cast into claire. first clinton, now aurelia. if hack hasn't killed himself by the end of 2024, everyone from elliot to nelson will look exactly like the tranny