Most popular Spider-Man non-MCU ship among the fans

>most popular Spider-Man non-MCU ship among the fans
>not in any of the comics or the cartoons or the movies

Why is Marvel stubbornly refusing to appeal to their audience on this one thing

Attached: 930s.png (1280x722, 552.07K)

becuaese itis a bad shup

Gwen-schizo hours.

>Using spectacular
Plan was for that peter to marry MJ, so kind of poor example.

This. It's only based if Pete meets her while he's still teaching, for that sweet, sweet guilt.

What makes it bad? Not like their current ones are any good.

Unpopular opinion: She looks better with glasses, and Peter and Gwen are cuter than Peter and MJ.

It's always going to Peter and Felicia at the end of all. They are simply the best.

Attached: 307872641.jpg (1636x2181, 1.14M)

I like them, but i do prefer peter/mj, and especially within spectacular there's far too much baggage with yknow.

Fuck you Pedro

Gwen and MJ were always bad ships, super models, actresses and the like?
Peter was a nerdy smart guy until he became a news reporter (likely due to superman influence)
Black Cat is also a bad ship due to her liking the mask and not the man (but again shipped due to Batman influence)

Clearly Spectacular Gwen is the best ship then, starting out as a nerdy girl and growing as Peter grows

Jesus FUCKING Christ....you do realize that shit imposter isn't even Gwen in any sense, right? Why are Gwenfags such history revisitionists/casual autists?

Because Gwenfags don't exist and the retards who like "Gwen" these days like derivative characters who are not really Gwen.

The Black Cat thing is a meme at this point. Felicia grew to love both Peter and Spider-Man

Attached: 39E797A4-390F-427D-8F10-C63F14B09566.jpg (1800x2600, 338.26K)

Black Cat missed her chance

Unfortunately yes but it’ll still live on in my heart

Attached: 23FAE63B-CA47-41B1-9987-091514D141C8.jpg (585x850, 148.35K)

>non-MCU ship
Isn't Garfield Spider-man with a Gwen?
So it's an MCU ship.
Anywho, I think it's rather telling they try to make Gwen a love interest, they completely rewrite her character and just slap the name 'Gwen' on this effectively new Character.
Then there's MJ. When they write her as something else (like in the PS4 game), then THAT doesn't work out instead of just adapting MJ.

And MJ and Black Cat are such wonderful beacons of good and consistent writing across adaptations, huh

what comic

Old news user. Felicia is just overall the best for Peter.

>batman influence
lmao other way around

Attached: 1633932435468.gif (241x288, 2.64M)

I hate Gwen's popularity of recent times. If people actually read Spiderman's comics and saw the first Gwen you'd see that she wasn't really very nice to Peter at all. Just because she was the first girlfriend to Peter doesn't mean she was ever a good idea. And before you say it Mary Jane may have been an improvement, but she was also baggage and a melodramatic nuisance in the comics. When you get down to it, Spiderman's love life is trash. I think Spiderman as a franchise could be improved if they make movies and cartoons and video games and a central rule is NO romance. Anyone who even tries to sneak in romance must be beaten to death wit ha crowbar.

I hate this pairing for the same reason I hate Batman and Catwoman. Selina/Felicia is a cunt. She doesn't deserve an upstanding man.

The animators had too much fun animating this bit. Especially the close up of Felicia's rope and Spiderman's web getting closer intertwining until they locked in together. The sexual implications are way too overt.

>Peter is still 15-16
>Black Cat is confirmed 19

This is the same argument bendis made when he had a bright cuck idea for Parker. I bet he was giggling inside and jerking off private.

Kids won't notice that, that bit was strictly for the adults watching. Just like how Bluey has snippets full of adult content.

>he reads batman
that's your problem in life

The real question is how come Black Cat doesn't notice that she's speaking to an underage kid? I mean he's obviously not tall and his voice doesn't fully sound deep.

I will go to my grave despairing that Spectacular never got another season.

Attached: abstract.jpg (680x684, 45.93K)

she notices
and she's into it

That makes her a bigger criminal than merely stealing stuff.