How would you rate Sandy? Personally, I think this squirrel is a OOOOOUUUUUGGGGHHHH/10

How would you rate Sandy? Personally, I think this squirrel is a OOOOOUUUUUGGGGHHHH/10.

Attached: 1ae367e28a5351b06e968daaf67baa53.jpg (735x569, 45.35K)

Post-golden-age Sandy is a pretty mediocre character, but classic Sandy was great and had a lot of potential; much like the rest of the SpongeBob cast, an all-time great Western character.
IMO she's a lesbian and the sheer disappointment of learning this drove SpongeBob into a nervous breakdown and turned him gay

i never saw Sandy in a sexual way and i still don't but i remember one time i was watching sponge bob at my grandma's house and she started laughing a bit and said ''that's a sexy squirrel''

>IMO she's a lesbian and the sheer disappointment of learning this drove SpongeBob into a nervous breakdown and turned him gay
Kys

I don't mean it as a good thing, it's a tragic plot

>Post-golden-age Sandy is a pretty mediocre character, but classic Sandy was great and had a lot of potential
Agreed.

Attached: d01d91d993e946e13d300c503df6dc1f.jpg (320x239, 16.86K)

i dont really either but
damn if she didnt look good bent over, asshole exposed, with a pickle jar over her head.

Haven't watched Spongebob in years, but she was my favorite character.
>Texan
>cute accent
>smart as fuck, would probably build you all sorts of cool shit
>could kick your ass
>would probably be into /k/
>struts around in a bikini when at home
She was pretty great.

Attached: image_2022-06-20_163922562.png (1050x1200, 1.09M)

Your grandma has good taste. Sandy was definitely hot.

Man, I remember having a huge crush on Sandy as a kid. I would draw her from time to time. Miraculously, I never descended into furry-dom.

Being into Sandy is normal, not furry at all. She's unquestionably sexy as fuck, even to a human. I jerked off to her a few times, and am not a furry either.

>Miraculously, I never descended into furry-dom.
Some of us were not so fortunate.

Attached: 1408863836992.gif (290x200, 1.7M)

They ruined her the most. She was simply too good. She went through the phenomena called "Show went on too long so nice characters get annoying as fuck new traits which ruin them". Hit a certain pony show too.

is this the "traps aren't gay" of furrydom

Like a 6/10. I never really had a crush on her, I was crushing over Mindy from the Spongebob movie.
She's cute, and I love girls with Southern accents but she wasn't my type.

Maybe it's just massive cope on my part, but I don't consider just being attracted to anthro characters as being a furry. You're only a furry if you have fursonas and faggot shit like that.

Attached: image_2022-06-20_165905616.png (2217x1740, 1.17M)

Maybe because she was a fucking squirrel, have you considered that as a possible reason user

What's wrong with squirrels?

Attached: image_2022-06-20_170629736.png (1600x900, 1.25M)

It is not unusual to be into characters who have a human morphology and are only "not-human" in theme. You are a furry if you do have a reoccurring tendency to choose those characters over standard ones though.

Attached: S5X1.gif (480x360, 905.34K)

His afro Sandy is better.

I love her

Attached: sandy.png (700x843, 312.07K)