Whats up with the incest in the Batfam?

Do people actually ship the batfam together? Why is Dick dating someone who is considered his family member aka Babs? Why are we calling them a family when they are literally dating one another? Thats really cringey and makes me not wanna read any Batfam material. Why dont any of the batfam date other people? This isnt Xmen. Why are they family but dating one another?

I wanna read more Nightwing but i cant because I cant get past Dick dating his own sister. And Babs also got with Bruce and Jason and Tim in other content. It's like a family free for all. It takes me way out the story.

Why are they considered a family with a sibling like appeal when they are all dating each other?!? And why is DC allowing it? Should I just keep to Batman comics?

Attached: Epc4QnIU8AI8UJz.jpg (1024x792, 198.92K)

Yes.
I ship Harper/Stephanie and Cass/Duke.

>2022
>not fucking your siblings
OK faggot

Actual incest would explain why they are all so retarded.

Babs is a step sibling. She doesn't even get allowance from Bruce. Now if Dick and Tim were fucking, that would be awkward.

Babs not a sibling at all, she's a family friend's daughter.

We're not talking about real family incest. Batfamily incest.

how is being a step sibling any better?

Wasnt Babs like 8 years older and hitting on Bruce in the 70s? If them being close enough to be siblings doenst bother you, the age difference should since she was 17/18 in Batgirl Year One and Dick was only like 12/13.. Dick Babs is one bad idea after another. I thought Dick was the character to branch out the Batfam and start his own thing. Why is his side cast literally the batfam?

>Wasn't Babs like 8 years older and hitting on Bruce in the 70s?
Yes, because Gordon is Bruce's father's age. So Barbara would be around Bruce's age.
But for the last 30 years she's been around Dick's age.

Barbara started off wanting to be Batgirl and got the attention of Dick and liked playing with his feelings before things got serious between them. When Dick became Nightwing he left Gotham and ran the Teen Titans. He started his romance with Starfire and seemed to be doing his own thing but over the years the bat editors and writers wanted him back so Dick and Starfire had an on again off again relationship and he would find himself sleeping with more and more female members of the batfamily. He also slept with Huntress.

>Do people actually ship the batfam together?
Some do, but many are absolutely against it
Also
>I wanna read more Nightwing but i cant because I cant get past Dick dating his own sister.
Batgirl is not his actual sister you retard

what is up with fast and furious familia? do people really ship them together? they are familia. incest is wrong.

>We could've gotten Grifter and Zealot as mainstay Gotham residents

upset

How do you play with the feelings of a teen when youre a grown ass adult? lol. DC needs to talk the L for even entertaining that. I heard that there was backlash against it, but clearly not enough for them to continue pushing the narrative. I read the Batman Thrill Kill stuff and Dick was a teen while Babs an adult in that and they had relations. Then Dick Died and she started humping Bruce lol.

Dick Kory is a hard pass for me. I never got into it. Ill admit its better than Dick Babs but its nowhere near something id actually want.

Im not well versed on Huntress but I did read some of Grayson and she seemed ok for the most part?

the why the hell are they considered family where Batman is like all their father? If its wrong for Babs to date Bruce because he is like a father, why isnt it wrong for Babs to date Dick who is like a brother?

Attached: 1621734658563.jpg (1920x1080, 664.45K)

Legally only Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Duke and Cass are Batman family. Batgirl is his co worker daughter and Batwing is his business co-worker son.

They're not literally blood related to each other. And none of the ones that have dated are ones that Bruce adopted.

what the fuck do you call workplace relationships?

arnt workplace relationships dis-encouraged and lead to firing in lots of cases?

I ship Alfred and Talia.