What would you do with Superpowers?

If I had superpowers I'd want shape-shifting and like to turn myself into hot women and be a slut

Attached: 5129874-body bags p2.jpg (600x930, 99.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Psychic_Animal_Physiology
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerated_Bodily_Production
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerated_Muscle_Development
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Selective_Omniscience
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rape

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

>If I had superpowers I'd want shape-shifting and like to turn myself into hot women and be a slut
you have the option of doing that irl user

>If I had superpowers I'd want shape-shifting and like to turn myself into hot women and be a slut
I will now read your comic.

Probably commit big crimes.
kys

Based AGPchad

I want the option to turn into Selena Gomez one day and then getting fucked as Nicki Minaj the next

I would probably try and figure out how to use my powers to get cash or an easy life

And we get.... powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Psychic_Animal_Physiology
well shit. I guess I am a psychic animal now.
And one animal generator later I get.. A rooster.

I guess Psych-a-doodle-doo will be my name from now on

Mutilate cock for fetish, live life as fetish, want to kill self once other people make clear you are not their fetish.

You don't even know what he looks like, so how can you say he'd pass as a hot woman? No point on trooning out if you don't pass; your life will be objectively worse.

follow the spiderman route of personal gain, decide not to stop a murder, be sad and be a hero, die on first day
>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerated_Bodily_Production
> literally just a better me
yeah that'll do

I'd shapeshift into handsome black men and catfish ugly thots with my unabashed racial views. I'd also shapeshift into beautiful famous people and make money off of photoshoots and signatures.

I don't want to be *me* but female. I want to shapeshift into existing women like celebs

Reality manipulation

Turn myself into a big dicked horse guy and get any woman, man, and beast on this planet and this universe to ride it.

Is Panda's superpower super tits?

I've seen AGP troons try to go bimbo, it's not a pretty sight to behold.

It's anal beads

I think I would want some kind of traversal super power like flight, teleportation, or super speed. Then I'd travel the world without paying a dime. though I think that shapeshifting into a hot woman and seeing how the other side lives would be fun too

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerated_Muscle_Development
I wonder if the acceleration growth will actually motivate me to get off my lazy ass and start working out.

...Nah.

>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Selective_Omniscience

Knowledge of everything about one field?

I pick science and make Reed Richard look like a mentally challenged child

Steal shit and do crime for money.

Degenerate.

Fuck yourself user. Being a tranny is fucking misery and here you are trying groom people like it’s all fun and games. Seriously I fucking hate you and you’re the reason everybody hates us more than they already do.

T.ranny