What did batguy mean by this?

What did batguy mean by this?

Attached: 1653459896135.png (1988x1709, 1.1M)

>
The character hasn't existed since Starlin decided to destroy him. That's what he meant.

Batman is too rich to understand that insurance rarely covers anything especially when they try their best to pay up.

What SHOULD Batman have done? Gone down and beaten up some regular people?

Batman's a fucking weirdo I wouldn't put it past him.

Ok this is SO. DEEPLY. TRIGGERING. but still, i'm glad you're bringing it to our attention, OP. The Culture War is thankless, but you're a fine little soldier just the same. Carry on.

DC published this.
There's absolutely zero room to pull a "no u" here.

They would have had to all been wearing matching themed costumes for him to have seriously considered it.

>no u
You're getting your memes all mixed up, and that's ok. This site can be a little confusing at first.

Writers are retards that think rioting is justified when it's their side that does it

Even someone like Alan Moore who would believe that wouldn't write Batman sharing 100% of his same beliefs.

>rioters destroying stores and robbing goods openly
>not my problem
>mass murder clown is shoot
>GET OUT THE WAY! HE MUST BE TREATED FIRST!
Batman writing 101

more like buttguy, cuz he's gay

That's literally Batman tho. He never arrested Catwoman for the billions she stole. He even stole while they were engaged.

Attached: Batman-Catwoman-1.jpg (781x1200, 172.06K)

>all the rioters are white

They're looters, not regular people. Regular people are sitting at home.

It means Batman is a fag as always.

Attached: Superman3_2_5bac488c73e710.07638119.jpg (701x1079, 374.56K)

>OR WHAT??

The context is that he had to quickly stop a murder going on and that he couldn't waste time and deal with rioters first

But rioters can and have murdered people as well.

>The context is that he had to quickly stop a murder going on and that he couldn't waste time and deal with rioters first
That isn't the context, he literally stopped to monologue about marxist BLM shit, and then decided to fuck off. There was no "I would really love to stop these rioters, but something else is taking precedence".

The looters weren't even shown to be pro BLM or Marx