Chris Evans: “I would love to see one of those homophobes say it to my face”

>”You got a lot ot these dweebs and trolls, they’re out here reviewbombing our film because they’re scared.
>They’re scared to see two black women express themselves and show their pride on the big screen, they’re choosing to be on the wrong side of history
>All I’m saying is I would love to see one of those trolls say that homophobic crap when we’re face to face and not behind some computer screen, that’s all

youtu.be/ZoHycl7i-f0

Thoughts?

Attached: 0452D1BC-ACE1-46DD-ABAD-2D0E1A8FBAD3.jpg (2560x1706, 448.59K)

Chris Evans is turning into an out of touch boomer

He's based, chud.

He's a typical white dude SJW.
He'd piss his pants if he found out the guy calling him a faggot online was a giant gangbanger.

He does seem like a pussy

Yeah, and that guy is ke

Attached: 5930431_021420-wtvd-big-man-fashion-show-630am-vid.jpg (1600x900, 449.59K)

>net worth: 80 million

He's rich as hell and probably got the check for his role in the movie Friday, it doesn't matter what he says because he doesn't have to work a day in his life at this point and he knows it. So him saying dumb shit won't affect him in the short run and if he manages his money right, it won't affect his comfortable living in the long run either.

The only people who are gonna get screwed is the Pixar teams who are now being seen as a part of a problem.

Attached: 1655632148116.jpg (742x1550, 278.42K)

Based.

Wait, is Chris Evans gay?

They're really tripling down on "this movie is doing badly because of homophobes" huh?

>DC: oh no we hired a gay groomer to play our beloved character
>marvel : hold my beer

Yeah no, Evans would have a looot of catching up to do before being anywhere near xer level.

Chris Evans being an over-enthusiastic white liberal ally doesn't even come close to the shit Ezra Miller is doing.

Look him in the eye and tell him the movie sucks, and the gay thing is the least of its worries.

Then again, he's not so brave since those homophobes are from other parts of the world not in the US.

Naturally. This is Disney were talking about here, using mediocre lgbt/poc characters content that's seconds long to deflect criticism if the show or movie fails is their go to excuse for underperformance.

This movie couldn't make 90 million dollars globally(on a 200 million dollar budget not including marketing), so they really gotta double down today.

Chris Evans sure is brave for defending a group that already has the support of the media, the business world and the ruling party.
We should all be brave like Chris Evans.

the only truly oppressed group of people is white male conservatives, who have never had any support from any institution ever

Imagine making new content based on a film from 1995 and complaining that others are holding on to what was before.

who is specifically shitting on the movie for that one scene? there is a lot of reasons to shit on it

Muslims and Chinese since they actively banned the movie from their countries but Chris will just bash the white supremacists instead.

>because they’re scared.
Does the American herd mentality really think this? They're so artificial that the real is artificial to them. No one is afraid of you Chris, stop projecting.

Hahaha holy fucking cope

He's right. They're afraid, afraid of a changing world. Always has been with right wingers.

His brother is and I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is a closet case.