It's true, you know

It's true, you know.

Attached: 1622559762414.png (812x600, 117.01K)

If you think, like, Alan Moore wasn't degenerate as fuck you're actually retarded

He is the one in the shazam shirt

>It's true, you know. I don't have to substantiate this claim at all, I just know it in my feelings.

Fuck off and die retard

That's the flash logo you sperg

You mean the Captain Marvel shirt.

Truth hurts. I agree with OP.

I, too, walk around in a group of three with one of us holding up a large piece of paper with our GPA written on it in large messy writing

Me as Jim Lee wearing the red tie and white shirt.

Hi OP, you don't need to samefag so obviously.

That's not her logo at all.

Attached: captain-marvel-in-a-shazam-shirt.png (300x248, 189.2K)

Oh shit you got me. In fact, every post ITT is me btw.

Now now, don't need to double down.

Your post is also my post.

All i get from these threads are that conservatives don't create, they only complain.

Attached: 1654671072265.png (224x277, 12.33K)

BlackRock's implementation of an EGS score.

(Replying to myself here.) We wouldn't be complaining if you lefty fucktards would create NICE things. Ever think about that? Checkmate.

The biggest problem with these current artists and writers currently comes back to one thing. Lack of life experience.

Mark Millar before he became a comic book writer grew up on the rough streets of a scottish city and saw violence, homelessness, and drug addiction every day. Frank Miller was much the same except it was new york city. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby fought in World War 2. None of these kids have dealt with the real world. So they don't know how to write real characters who've dealt with similar hardship. All they know is what social media and their parents and teachers let them know by keeping them in a bubble. That's true for both writers on the left and the right.

Are you really that mad that someone called you a samefag? Lmao take your meds, you're taking an internet argument way too personally.

At least he was a degenerate who got his job on his own merits

I'm trans btw

I'm not mad. Every post ITT is me. I want you to know this. Simple as. Very important. This entire thread is made up of the same person posting from different IPs. I'm sweating, I'm running from each IP to the next.

It's a sight to see, lemme tell ya.

Maybe you should learn to check for samefag properly before accusing people of it?

I'm the same guy you replied to btw.

>words words words
Mad

Imagine getting mad over words.

No one cares that his wife ran away with his gf at the time

Big Bang Theory, you fucking retards

Attached: SheldonCooper2.JPG.jpg (576x760, 334.23K)

It's not exactly a secret that creators that are conservative get blacklisted

Attached: proof.png (1303x822, 80.35K)

Comics were always shit. You think they're worse now because of a combination of nostalgia and survival bias. You'll be happier if you acknowledge this and stop tilting at windmills.

>source: some post on Any Forums or twitter idk just believe me

t. Mad

Stop replying to yourself. Oh wait, I'm you.