Comfy South Park thread

make your part 2 of Streaming Wars predictions now, so that they may not come true

Attached: 1648103824326.png (400x329, 239.7K)

Part 2 will be mediocre/just alright and the thread afterwards will be full of people arguing if it was complete shit or actually good.

You spam this shit and wonder why no one wants to defend you fags. Stay in the shitty thread you already made >

That's not a "comfy" thread that's a thread for discussion about season 8 being peak South Park.

Kill yourself, you'll just end up talking about how you wanna fuck little boys all the same

>Cousin Koyle, I deleted that thread again, when are they gonna give me a raise

Attached: 20220609_170050.jpg (198x198, 6.52K)

I hope you know that most of the south park Any Forumsmfy thread posters also hate the pedophiles as much as you do but we don't reply to them and give them fuel.

Didn't watch Part I, just assumed it would be bad. Is it?

Attached: Pete.jpg (210x240, 15.62K)

You will have to watch it to find out as people were divisive on how bad it was

But it probably won't be "good" like your favourite episodes are. Like is what happened for part 1, so that's what to expect going into it.

lol, right

>people were divisive on how bad it was
I just watched it before I got here and what's divisive about it? It felt like a setup for something, there wasn't really any humor aside from bringing Pipi of Pipi's Splashtown back from fifteen years ago to be the villain .

Butter's rant was timely and accurate but we didn't need a half an hour of making boats to get there. Cartman's breast implants are so big they cover most of his torso and legs, so it's more absurd than shocking.

it'a divisive in that some people think it is the worst thing ever and people who like it have shit taste and other people think it is just alright and that the first people are overreacting to their detriment.

yeah its pretty dog, one of the worst episodes in a while, even for post-season 20 south park

>most people think its horrible
>others just think its alright
ken, thats the bar eh?

I never said most. In these threads there was a handful of people arguing in circles about it, no significant indication of there being more or less people on either side because we are all anonymous.

Adding to my own post: The Randy-Karen thing also felt like it was building to something. Like people were going to record him having a meltdown or something funny, but it never happened. They just kept calling him Karen for twenty minutes with no payoff. That special should have been cut to a 23-minute episode and I then don't think people would have hated it so much.

Attached: SP1068277325.jpg (620x420, 41.75K)

thats my observation tho, most people really do hate it than those we think its ok
point being-no one likes it. no one rewatched it. no one said it was downright good or enjoyable

The payoff was him calling himself Karen after denying it throughout the episode. It started with him not knowing why people are calling him Karen, then he learned it off Shelly and went to getting angry at people claiming to know what they mean by it now, and then the third stage was him going "full karen" at the rich guys house where he even called himself Karen.

if youve seen any 2-parter youll know that part 1 always 'feels' like its building up to several things, thats because Trey likes to pull an Andrew Hussie move and build stuff up hoping he will get back to it eventually, but since they write every part only after the previous one came out, and dont actually have plans for those setups, they feel empty. thats just one of the few things that contributes to recent episodes feeling so short, nothing is planned. sometimes i doubt they even have more than one or two drafts.

*sits him down here for comfort*

Attached: 20220131_203707.jpg (281x364, 27.48K)

Is that website made a few threads ago down for anyone else? Site says its under maintenance.

I'm hoping it's them fixing our problem with making threads.