Too bad you can't see, you blind bitch

>too bad you can't see, you blind bitch
What the hell was her problem?

Attached: file.png (923x435, 200.65K)

Nice thumbnail you got there, farn

Attached: all-i-saws.jpg (692x435, 57.9K)

Avatar is now rated M. Cursing, violence, and nudity is allowed. What changes?

bullying the flat chested blind girl.

nothing
except Toph occasionally forgets to wear clothes but no one comments on it

We get to see Ty Lee's outfit dig into her when she contorts

Nothing really. There are just more explicit war scenes, and Zuko probably kills a bunch of people.

>blood is added
>Sokka constantly curses
>Toph makes several jokes about guys dick sizes using her bending sight
>Ty Lee isn't as subtle about her sex life, neither is Iroh
>Aang has several nude scenes, because hippie air nomad tree hugging bullshit about being one with nature etc
>Appa actually gets balls, seriously the dude deserves them he literally carries the show
Oh and Meng(Ming?) doesn't just call Katara a floozy.

Attached: HEY CHECK OUT MY PUBES GUYS.jpg (151x240, 12.99K)

it's called bantz, Toph will get too cocky if you don't occasionally remind her of the beauty and resplendence of life permanently denied to her for being born wrong

Attached: image_2022-06-19_201234416.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

This was pretty out of character, that was a really sinister thing for her to say. I wonder if the writers meant she couldn't see the stars because of the tent and they just forgot about the blindness?

Realistically: what are the odds that Toph is not a virgin?

This is a somewhat stubborn and impressionable young girl who has been interacting with big, gruff, rough-and-tumble professional fighting types for years now. Those types aren't often delicate about a lot of things.

With her earthbending, she wouldn't have been raped. But what are the odds that SOMETHING happened, before the Gaang even meets her? Given the environment that probably surrounded the Earth Rumbles, it's not out of the question. I know the thought of that's kind of icky, given her age, but it's also not unrealistic.

Attached: 2263019-photo-u10.jpg (750x422, 25.92K)

Not a lot. Except you know that Azula has a disturbingly high body count.

Attached: 254743.jpg (1242x924, 57.89K)

Azula is an angry incel

Yeah, I think she was just being snide about Toph hiding away in her tent. Everyone repeatedly forgets that Toph is blind.

Attached: toph_atla.jpg (816x1240, 122.98K)

In canon? Zero. We see how awkward she is when she gets flustered, she wouldn't be like that if she had experience. But it's a kids show. If you want to age things up rating wise she would have fooled around, though given her hygiene, probably wouldn't have gotten to fool around much.

Attached: 1625904064196.jpg (500x333, 37.39K)

Mai actually gets to hurt somebody with her knives

why are her boobs so big?

100% she spills her spaget all over the place in that beach episode, that's why she goes into an incel rage and burns the house down

>not recognizing the Melon Lord
ngmi

Attached: 1649740680962.jpg (2048x1152, 180.94K)

More brutal fight scenes with actual casualties. I don't recall the show using even baby swears so probably nothing beyond PG cursing unless the goal is to be edgy.

Much more sex and nudity though. Sokka and Yue have a sex scene, as well as Zuko and Mai. The joke with Zuko walking in on Sokka, who is expecting Suki, is now explicitly just him walking in on them in the middle of fuckin and everyone being embarrassed. Azula gets to 3rd base with the Ember Island Chad before scaring him off and she's nude in that scene where she goes crazy. Also the night clothes she wears to seduce Zuko are much more revealing. All the characters get gratuitous bath scenes. Genitalia is obscured but everything else is on full display.

>Instead of a circus, Ty Lee works at a cabaret and is basically a pole-dancer

Ty Lee's 'flirting lesson' with Azula winds up more like How to be a Slut

Attached: QC_2021_07_31_HF_QueenComplex_924924_BeachBody.jpg (710x1000, 173.17K)

Toph can call Katara 'sugar tits' instead of them having to change it to 'sugar queen' or 'sweetness'