What cartoon would you make about pic related?

What cartoon would you make about pic related?

Attached: 26E9A1DE-AC69-4B36-83FC-79B83BB184D1.jpg (474x557, 49.02K)

Change the girl into a boy and I'll watch it, but this is boring and would never happen. All jocks only want Stacys, not nerd girls. If they do "want" them, it's only a pump and dump.

She’s a serial killer. He’s a ghost of one of her victims dedicated to stop her.

I'd read the shit out of that. Get to writing asap.

Kino

Jock needs good grades to be in the football program. He blackmails Nerd into tutoring him or he’ll tell the whole school her dad molests her.

Make it

Why are you so good at this

It’s a living

Actually based and interesting

This
"Girl jock and boy nerd" stories warm my ice cold heart every time.
I love seeing the girl become more feminine to keep the boy and the boy becoming more masculine to keep the girl
Or hell, the violently protective GF trope
I'm a sucker for this shit

Attached: 1655592479363.jpg (680x1182, 176.59K)

True. It is quite sweet

1. Jock keeps harassing/molesting nerd but no one believes her because she’s not a stacy, so she comes up with an elaborate plan to ruin his life

2. Jock’s friends dare him to ask nerd out as a joke, she actually rejects him and he takes it as a challenge to win her over. He doesn’t like her at first and just wants to prove himself but ends up falling for her

3. They’re both crushing on each other but don’t think the other would accept them, so jock tries out nerdy hobbies and nerd tries to be more feminine and social. At the end they get together and go back to their old ways, but with a new understanding of each other and themselves

4. Nerd is tired of being weak and defenseless, so she takes a chance and asks jock for advice. Instead of mocking her he’s actually encouraging and tells her to join the gym he goes to. He becomes her personal trainer, and the two bond over fitness. They can’t talk at school because they belong to different groups, but at the gym they can be themselves. (Optional: Jock planned this so he could train nerd to survive hours-long sex)

5. Jock keeps bullying nerd’s brother, and nerd wants it to stop. Jock says he’ll leave her brother alone if she abandons her ways and becomes his perfect girlfriend. Nerd has to befriend stacies and ask them for advice because she has no experience with traditionally girly things. Either nerd falls for jock and convinces him to change his ways or she rallies the stacies against him and they come up with a plan to stop him

6. Jock flirts with nerd but she either doesn’t believe him or doesn’t pick up on it because no one, much less a jock, has ever shown interest in her. Jock keeps attempting to make nerd realize he’s serious

7. Nerd leaves secret admirer notes in jock’s locker, but they contain clues that test his smarts and lead him to her. Nerd intends it as a fun game that jock will probably give up at, but he succeeds and wants her as his prize

>Kevin Keene feels it's time to pass the torch to a new gamemaster, though this awkward teenage girl doesn't feel she's ready to defend Videoland from Mother Brain's evil forces.

>Stereotypical jock does stereotypical nerdy things with stereotypical nerdy girlfriend
Where's my money Netflix?

Kys self inserting loser holy shit.
I’m sick of these stupid tropes and shit. Just give me a jock Stacy couple that aren’t assholes or the writers tool to get revenge for getting bullied in school.

It looks like nerd just heard jock's bad plan.
>Change the girl into a boy
A man of culture. Do you happen to know more mangas like that, Jock/Deliquent x Nerd?

2 and 6 sound like the she's all that movie.
1 and 7 could be a movie or a miniseries; 5 could be a comedy or a echie shoujo manga.

Attached: 01-4.jpg (780x1120, 121.23K)

Brother and sister team of moonshiners/ dope growers that get in way over their heads when harder drugs start getting pushed in thier small town and they have to team up with the town weirdos and crackpots to try and drive the carpet baggers out because everyone is either in on the take or don't trust them worth a damn. yes there will be incest and yes it is non negotiable

>Change the girl into a boy
Based

What if the Nerd isn't actually a nerd, she just likes the nerd girl aesthetic, and is failing her classes, so she tries to get Jock to tutor her, because he's actually honor roll due to needing to keep his grades up for sports eligibility?

Why does that look like AoKise fanart (but with Kise wearing glasses)?