Storyboard Artist of Mighty Magisword wishes he made Vambre an lesbian

In the latest Animat's Crazy Cartoon Podcast episode, friend of storyboard artist; Luke Ski. Tony Goldmark appeared as an guest, and he was talking about the recent "Women Graduate Out Of Animation" controversy

In the episode, he was talking about his antidotes of the situation and dropped an bombshell

Tony revealed that Luke was venting towards him about the failure of Mighty Magisword, and how "story driven lesbians shows" like,
Amphibia, The Owl House and Steven Universe tend to be talked about and have the most social media in terms of engagement

He jokes that he wishes he gave Vambre an female love insert and / or an deeper storyline for Mighty Magisword

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=N2ts-WYIU5g

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-193728_Instagram.jpg (718x506, 250.59K)

sounds good

I think this jk Rowling afterthought virtue signal tidbit shit is the most retarded thing to happen to media

He did not say or confirm Vambre was an lesbian, he just wishes he did in hindsight

Sounds like some weirdo shit.

No one cares and you only "care" because you want something to be outraged about.

Dios mío...

Considering no one can rebuttal him, I consider this as a cope

There's something about these hideous beasts that instantly sets off a visceral disgust in me.

And what do you look like, user?

Them, thats why I am so disgusted by them. It is a reflection of my ugly looks but also I know what that type of person is like deep down.

Luke did not created the show, so he has no authority.

Is that Some Jerk With a Camera

Yes, that's Tony Goldmark online show and name

>"story driven lesbians shows" like, Amphibia, The Owl House and Steven Universe tend to be talked about and have the most social media in terms of engagement
And yet they all fail because actual kids don't watch them and groomed 14 year olds on twitter doesn't translate to cash.

>Amphibia
But that show is just friendship kino whether or not all 3 girls like girls doesn’t matter to the plot

Samefag.

Nope, it wouldn't make sense. Slapstick shows and LGBT themes don't fucking mix.

Is it me, or they look too much like an older Chris-chan with longer hair and a beard and a dyed Bulk from, Power Rangers?

>Slapstick shows and LGBT themes don't fucking mix.
Why not?
Just take any typical cartoon gag and trope, and just make the protagonist gay

Gay people can get wacked with an mullet or have an anvil dropped on them

Look at Bugs and Duffy

>these hideous beasts
Why so mean user?

Attached: 1646472513085.jpg (540x540, 33.71K)

You will then hear people unironically whine about "violence against LGBT folks"

Then just have the queer characters doing the trickster role or telling the jokes

It’s never too late to turn an established character gay - just look at what DC and Marvel have been doing as proof.