Was Boba Fett wielding a lightsaber stupid?

Was Boba Fett wielding a lightsaber stupid?

Attached: Boba Fett.png (515x1024, 729.13K)

yeah but only because it's boba fett

fuck boba fett

Star Wars is already stupid. Just have fun with your western samurai soap opera.

Not really, because he got his ass handed in the next panel.

boba fett is a stupid character, and symbolizes everything is wrong with star wars

*coughs*

Attached: 1586804123911.png (144x196, 21.53K)

No, because Jediwank is stupid.

SW writers can't agree on whether lightsabers are as simple as laser swords can be and thus anyone can wield them or they're too complex and tricky to use and only force sensitives can wield them effectively.

this, it was a desperation move or over confidence rather than him actually putting up a fight, dude had no skill compared to vader.

No? Why is wielding a lightsaber held in such high regard?
Sure you need proper training to use like any weapon, but any moron can hold a sword.

Because one wrong move and you can slice yourself in half not just cut yourself

>Sure you need proper training to use like any weapon, but any moron can hold a sword.
Again - Sure you need proper training to use like any weapon, but any moron can hold a sword.
People who get bent out of shape if ANY character other than force users use lightsabers really need to calm their tits.

Oh like a oxyacetylene torch?

booba fett

Attached: 1655640954787.jpg (1158x758, 92.19K)

Also this is from Star Wars Tales, so this story might not have been canon to begin with.

It should've ended in Vader snapping his neck with the Force and saying "I am not a Jedi."

Nah, I don't mind with like shit like Han using it to cut open a tauntaun or Grievous. It's just that lightsaber combat is kinda like you'd need a really good teacher and some really good reflexes to keep up with a force sensitive. That and lightsabers in story are super fucking rare and not something people just throw together in a shop especially given the bond between crystals and shit. So like either they should be justified in story with like either their dad being a jedi or they killed a jedi like grevious to show why they got it and have a justification for their skill like being a cyborg or get their asses handed to them by a force sensitive.
not really? they could be used for similar purposes but nobody's gonna be going into a fight with a torch given the flame is a lot smaller than a lightsaber and it sure as fuck isn't going to melt bullets in time.

Magical crystals are a Mouse Wars invention.

But Fett is wearing beskar armor, he'd be fine

Kyber Crystals have always been mystical, lorelet.

not entirely, you had to go to a cave on illum and get a crystal unless you were a sithfag and made your own or luke who i think made a synthetic crystal too. That and your kyber crystal resonates with you. It's just they over stated it.
There's a lot of gaps in those plates. even still I'd be cautious as hell.