Ed, Edd n Eddy

What does Any Forums thinks of this classic ?

Attached: ed-edd-n-eddy.jpg (1400x700, 344.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoononline.bz/tvshows/ed-edd-n-eddy-season-5/
youtube.com/watch?v=DKoEHDtM5m0&ab_channel=PeachCreek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's good.

Very funny. Never saw the seasons where they went to school though

It's one of the most beloved cartoons here. There are a handful of contrarians and one autist that judges show length as a means of success that would say otherwise, but the overall consensus is that it's fantastic.

Check it out right now my guy

watchcartoononline.bz/tvshows/ed-edd-n-eddy-season-5/

It's such a shame they got only 5 seasons

>What does Any Forums think of this cartoon that literally everybody loves

It's ok. I was content to watch it. I had favorite characters and episodes. But I never raved about it to friends. Generic Any Forums sentiment rates it higher than I do. But I like it.

Definitely one of the best shows CN produced, even if the school seasons were lacking. I wish Danny Antonucci was allowed to do more in the industry.

He gave up on doing that Netflix show because they wanted to make it PG-13.

Good Riddance, still sucks tho, why just not remake/continue a new season for ed, edd n eddy today?

Eh, I don't think it needs a new season, it's fine the way it is.

Attached: BugsShrug.jpg (207x262, 16.19K)

The summer vacation seasons were good. The episode were they are old was a good finale.
The rest is shit. The movie is really shit.

Because we want more, of course.

I like it

How was the movie shit?

>Wanting more EEnE
Nigga the show ended on a good note. Aren't you satisfied?

There are some Unofficial sequel where they grown up

youtube.com/watch?v=DKoEHDtM5m0&ab_channel=PeachCreek

Never satisfied

Deviated too much from the standard of the earliest seasons. Voice acting flanderisation and so on.

rewatched it recently, still holds up although it has a lot of episodes that are overall mid tier
its peaks (the reality breaking episode, the one where they try to reach the jawbreaker store before it closes etc.) are arguably the greatest peaks in the cartoon medium, though

Easily the best slapstick on television. I can't think of a cartoon that comes close. Even the cartoons that are supposed to have good slapstick like all the Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes revivals don't hold a candle.

Fantastic series, don't know if we'll get anymore slapstick cartoons that go as hard as Ed Edd n Eddy did.

I watch it every year. Every episode, every special, and the movie

Good show. There's this weird quality that's hard to describe, where every character has their own personality and quirks and the fun comes from seeing how they interact instead of having a constant stream of jokes