Hey Any Forums, do you remember the time when Batman fought a Xenomorph born from a crocodile and won?

Hey Any Forums, do you remember the time when Batman fought a Xenomorph born from a crocodile and won?

Attached: CE889BAC-B77A-468A-84AB-D52072E8F66C.jpg (1934x1609, 942.25K)

No, explain.

Yeah. It was the coolest part of what was a pretty average book. The sequel was much better.

Batman vs Predator 2

That's pretty fucking sick

Damn pretty nice , thanks ! I am hesitant in diving the alien vs predator comics side since I don´t know how good they are. Same with the robocop/terminator comics

Why is it so big, though? It looks like a T-Rex.

imagine how big xenomorphs get versus their human hosts. Then, imagine a big fuck-off crocodile getting facehugged

Humans are rougly 6' tall, xenos are 7' tall. Not a huge difference.

> Then, imagine a big fuck-off crocodile getting facehugged
I can't, the croc's head and mouth shape make it practically impossible.

Yep. Wonder htf a croc got facehugged tho

>robocop/terminator comics
One of those is good, the other two are stupid and I'll leave it up to you to guess which ones.

I remember picking it up because of Wrightson and also being pretty disapointed. You could tell he didn't give a crap about drawing anything other than the xenos.

Member Aliens vs Predator vs Robocop vs Terminator? How much of a fucking waste that was?

Hey Any Forums you remember Garth Ennis writing Batman with a hermphrodite Killer Croc giving birth to a mutant killing abomination?!

Attached: Bless Ennis.jpg (1665x2560, 449.28K)

I couldn't get past the art, so I never got that far into that book.

>Member Aliens vs Predator vs Robocop vs Terminator?
No, because Robocop wasn't in that.

Heh. I know what are you talking about and that it´s the main reason why I stopped reading comics about movies licenses
Case in point , why this always happens ? you have the golden oportunity to make crazy crossovers with less fuckery compared to the movies and you shat this? Evil dead comics and their crossovers are the only ones that I am enjoying so far.

This caught me off guard but honestly, it´s Ennis
worse stuff you can expect in others comics (like crossed)

Actually I do. I also remember the Superman vs Aliens where Clark got queen chest buster in him while under a red sun and when he got back to earth it died trapped in his chest and then he spat it out.

It sounds pretty hardcore . based clark. First time that I hear about this comic

Wait'll you see Orion job to xenos

Felt like this story would have been perfect for Steve Dillion. But the stuff Ennis makes Batman say throughout the story was well worth the shitty art

Attached: World's Greatest Detective.jpg (1988x3057, 746.62K)

Alien Vs Predator Vs Terminator was kino just because of how it gave clone ripley a worthwhile ending. I'd welcome a movie version of it at this point, it wouldn't be worse than the Terminator and Prometheus sequels.