Now that we've all had 20 odd years to digest it, how would you rate the roster?

Now that we've all had 20 odd years to digest it, how would you rate the roster?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 219.55K)

Not Any Forums related. Take it to

GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

Too many X-Men - who the fuck wanted Marrow?

should've had Megaman x and zero instead of classic mega man and roll

Too much X-men add another FF character (Ben or Reed) and another cosmic character.

Marrow's at least a different character. Why were there two Wolverines with one being worse than the other?

Remove Capcom, it should had been Marvel Super Heroes 2.

Do the Japanese actually like Silver Samurai or was he just pandering?
Replace him with Bishamon from Darkstalkers. Don't need two Wolverines. Don't need Iron Man and War Machine.
Add Dr. Strange because Shuma-Gorath doesn't make sense without him. And uh, I don't know... Mr Sinister or Mystique since it's all 90s X-men stuff.

>Do the Japanese actually like Silver Samurai or was he just pandering?
Capcom picked the characters and Marvel signed off on them. Marvel didn't give a fuck back then.

I don't know if Silver Samurai is popular in Japan, but Shuma Gorath is popular there for some reason.

>Shuma Gorath is popular there for some reason

Attached: hulk glint.jpg (254x254, 91.14K)

fag

It's basically X-Men vs street fighter expanded since they threw all their characters they made before into this.

In terms of quality over quantity i think MVC 1 has the best selection.

>Being a casual faggot
One plays like MVC1 and the other XMvsSF

during the 90s, Silver Samurai was basically a Wolverine rogue.

Loved it, haven't seen a more diverse roster in any licensed game since.

I want an FF rep beyond doom, thing would’ve been easiest to implement but I would’ve liked Reed. I’d also like another spidey character, maybe doc ock or green goblin, but in all honesty I just wanted a scarlet spider and Ben Reilly spider-man alternate outfits

>haven't seen a more diverse roster in any licensed game since.
You just need to play/experience more games

Attached: pxz-poster_big.jpg (1280x800, 737.08K)

>Remove Capcom, it should had been Marvel Super Heroes 2.

As much as I would've loved that, Capcom was bleeding money at the time.

MVC2 was based as much as making a game fast and cheap as it was their ambitious roster

Licensed *fighting* game. Stuff like X-Zone has gone for the insanely obscure stuff since Namco X Capcom. Fighting games play it ridiculously safe and wind up dull as a result. Marvel Super Heroes and MvC1&2 had deep pulls from both sides and were better for it.