Mogs Chris Evans

Mogs Chris Evans.

Attached: tim-allen-8.jpg (900x750, 101.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redbelt
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it

Has he ever done a dramatic role?

HUUUUUUUURRRRRUUUHHH?

Why everyone hated ligjtyear? Is the ending THAT bad? Did some gay orgy takes place at the end? Never in my life I saw so much hatred towards a Pixar movie, even the red raccoon movie was less hated.

What happened
Is thus fake outrage created to drive people toward the just as woke faggt Hollywood toy story version of buzz lightyear?

It's just pure mediocrity. It can't keep kid's attention and offers nothing to anybody

The reason he was the original Buzz was because he was a big deal at the time in a lot of media.

The reason chris evans is doing lightyear is because he's a big deal right now.

Does tim allen even fucking do voice acting for anything else? Or any acting anymore?

You wanna try that in english?

He had another long-running sitcom that ended last year. Disney is also having him do a "white man gets replaced with non-white" Santa Clause TV show soon.

When people grow to love a character in a certain world with a certain voice and personality, making a serious dramatic parody of him won't appeal based on name recognition alone.

also niggers.

This has the same energy as "That Johnny Depp joke in Animaniacs wasn't about him lying about Amber Heard!! It was only about the Johnny Johnny thing!!!"

Traffics a pound and a half of cocaine.

Did the time dilation shit happened?

It's a very middling movie and mostly just another marker on the path of pixar's decline. Any Forums is mad because it has black/gays/trannies on the mind 24/7 and can't let something slide even if's seconds long and has no real relevance to the rest of the film.

It's not a very good movie. At best, it's mediocre.

*Mogs Chris Evans*

Attached: Like the dinosaurs.png (707x1315, 617.51K)

Did they really call him the Candy Man?

>Is thus fake outrage created to drive people toward the just as woke faggt Hollywood toy story version of buzz lightyear?

Attached: 1607318531986.png (331x243, 186.83K)

This is the only one I've seen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redbelt

It's a children's movie with gay shit shoehorned in. Figure it out.