Post the most bizarre, stupid, or absurd things you've seen in comic books...

Post the most bizarre, stupid, or absurd things you've seen in comic books. Those pages that just make you go "what the fuck?"

Attached: RCO313_1468891495.jpg (1988x3156, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a923imH2F8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>expecting me to believe this disinterested chap is that mysterious and adventurous figure

Attached: BB7A6EBC-0721-4DF1-AC6C-DDE167E974F4.jpg (823x327, 150.3K)

Wouldn't it make more sense to assume that a rich guy who seems disinterested in everything actually lives such an interesting life that everything seems mundane in comparison?

The Linda Danvers/Angel Supergirl run isn't a bad comic at all, its solidly written by Peter david, butt he last storyline is fucking bizarre and shows how confusing the Supergirl continuity was by the early 2000's.

Long story short, the original, pre-crisis Supergirl (Superman's cousin)ends up on modern DC Earth. The modern Supergirl was not related to Superman but a human girl fused to a protoplasmic entity from a pocket universe DC's excuse for alternate universes back then, who is also an angel from the fusion of the two.Anyway, she finds that the original Kara is doomed to die, so she tries to take her place in the old universe...but Superman realizes its not his cousin. He ends up falling in love with her, and telling her he didn't really love Lois despite the post-Crisis Superman being married for a few years by then. SoLinda marries Superman, and they even have a baby, but eventually Linda has to go back and Kara still has to die, but somehow the child survives Crisis and is Supergirl of the 853rd century. Linda then retires.

A year or so after this, DC just decides to make Supergirl Superman's cousin again.

Attached: linda danvers wedding .jpg (791x1225, 234.49K)

Is that Superboy Prime above Clark's head?

Jesus.

Now that you mention it, yes it is.

Oh damn was this how it went down in the original Red Hood run?
Did he actually kill Jason?
I kinda prefer this to what we eventually got.

No Jason miraculously survives having his throat slit cause of course he does

>NO MY SON! YOU CAN'T KILL MY GAY CLOWN BOYFRIEND WHO MURDERED YOU IN COLD BLOOD, I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT!

Attached: 1653859579352.png (900x606, 786.89K)

Whose gay OC donut steel is that?

Wait that's how he did it? This is fucking horrific, he almost killed Jason just to save Joker.

>the most bizarre, stupid, or absurd things you've seen in comic books
Someone post that panel of Batman carrying an unconcious Joker into a crowded emergency room while saying something like "All these people will have to wait! You gotta save this man first!" That shit was so stupid and unintentionally hilarious, I need to see it again

That's Reyn from Xenoblade Chronicles
youtube.com/watch?v=a923imH2F8U

There's context for that one since only Joker knew where he'd hidden a bomb that would kill a lot of people.

lmao
iirc doesn't Batman admit later that he had already figured out the location of the bomb?

Attached: muh joker.jpg (659x100, 23.26K)

Wait what? What comic is this page from? Batman didn't seriously kill that guy to save the joker, right? That wouldn't make sense.

It's from Batman: Under the Red Hood. No, Batman doesn't actually kill him, even though logically something like that would be a killing blow.
Also, that guy isn't any guy - he's Jason, Batman's adopted son. Who the Joker murdered. He's come back to life and is pissed at his dad for not avenging him, so he set up a situation where Batman would be forced to either shoot Joker or shoot Jason. So Batman decides the best thing to do is fling a Batarang at Jason's throat in order to get him to release Joker. He damn near kills his own son to save his son's murdered. It's as hilariously fucked up as it sounds.

>Meanwhile with his REAL son

Attached: Grab that sword child.jpg (1074x542, 516.09K)

>
i wish they killed off Damian Wayne

Attached: WyF-JqrIQ0sRmPy3xz5et9YAdS89Ei8KmW4woISDcNBEhQ2co_zYnu6xlnZ2.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)

Go to your room, young chap!