Comics gate would actually work if the people weren't against diversity just the status quo of comic stories

comics gate would actually work if the people weren't against diversity just the status quo of comic stories

Attached: thumb-1920-892817-1567104591.jpg (480x480, 27.77K)

Feminism and divershitty Is cancer and should be actively despised and fought against

Scorsese is one of the most established directors yet most of his best films are feminist films, as long as the writers have actually studied feminism they can create really great works of art

>Scorsese is one of the most established directors yet most of his best films are feminist films
Excuse me but what the fuck are you talking about? Please explain your case for this bullshit take?

>comics gate would actually work if the people weren't against diversity
kek no

taxi driver is a feminist film, a movie doesn't have to be about females to be femnist

>taxi driver is a feminist film, a movie doesn't have to be about females to be femnist
Again, explain your reasoning for this

feminism involves the critique of modern masculinity

True in a sense but most feminists now dont care about mens feelings they just want them all dead

Attached: 28AEB73B-6596-4B51-87D1-32DB7DC82E9A.jpg (640x798, 146.78K)

yea but those aren't really academic feminists so what they say just doesn't really matter

Yeah but they make up mostly what feminism now is and these man hating cunts outnumber what other no true scotsman so called real feminists you allign yourself with

the man-hating feminist are just louder or some girls just are joking. comics gate critiques of these people will never work though because they're are as ignorant as them

They're more like a viral infection, but yes

acting as if traditionalists are any better

Comicsgate is literally just a marketing scheme to sell shitty comics that banks on hoping the audience doesn't think for themselves and find actual good comics
I cannot picture anyone who doesn't read just Marvel/DC capeshit or licenseshit at best to think comicsgate is the "savior" or "last bastion" of comics
Even a basic bitch Imagefag like myself should know

veganism would actually work if the people weren't against eating meat

there's already diversity in comics. hollywood refuses to showcase the variety that already exists. when idpol liberals pick fights and arguments about diversity, it just shows that they 1) are not fans of comics 2) are not familiar with the material and 3) probably shills for hollywood 4) were never interested in arguing in good faith

5) changing media doesn't directily improve the material conditions of oppressed people

6) you could straight up say mace windu is your hero and they'll tell you you're racist. they give zero shits about reality or other people. they're just on the internet to antagonize people just like right wing chuds

if the leftist social ideology is a virus, then traditional societal structure could be considered to the host body

>leftist

no. they're liberals. identity politics divides the working class along lines of alienated labor.

trust me, they aren't fucking leftists. they're trying to make money or get internet reacts off of "controversy"

I like the liberal mentality especially when it comes to the oppression Olympics.

>If you aren't a black trans BIPOC LGBT homeless drug addict dont you dare speak about workers rights you bigot.

no, it's just class has been removed from modern-day discourse

>if people weren't against diversity
>People of color and women rather read manga than diverse woke American comics
Any Forumspe

i don't see if they made every character black we wouldn't get good stories

name one good currently published image comic

ice cream man

do you want more?

i read it for free online because i sure as hell wouldn't pay for it. the writer has to write those scripts in 30 minutes and call it a day and the art is if frank quitely put in 5 percent effort.