Untitled

Attached: nigger light.webm (720x318, 449.43K)

So technically Buzz is an forever alone incel that’s not suppose to get the girl.

So that was the kiss? Really?

that's the same expression chip had

I will never watch this movie

Yes this website is filled with genetic defects who fling their shit over nothing, who knew

I need a drawing to have buzz, chip, and K at the bar just looking at their drink.

>40th anniversary
She's old as fuck m8.

I thought it was going to be something more prolongued, oh well. Still not seeing the movie though.

this, SO much this.
I'm trans btw if that matters.

It does, your opinion means nothing.

Name a new movie you will.

Old pussy is still pussy.

Same

Attached: url(8).png (840x597, 205.62K)

>genetic defects
Untermensch.

Any Forums related? the next sonic movie, not Any Forums related, bullet train. one's because i'm autistic, the other one is because i'm hoping there's a renaissance in action movies after the new top gun came out and was great.

I know you are, but what am I?

>Disney missed out on at least a couple hundred thousand of dollars to send a message
It's retarded propaganda to normalize mentally ill people all the same, never forget that. lesbos and fags are alright whenever they don't shove it up everyone's faces

Attached: 1597646505780.png (193x309, 102.44K)

Yea and they refuse to cut it out and rather get cancelled in multiple of nations including their biggest revenue, the chinks

I thought it was telling that when the male protagonist steps out of his own life the result is ... that.

More like Dismay made a big deal out of this as if it was the next big thing