Supergirl

Does Kara have a definitive run? Does she have her own supporting cast or does she just leech of Superman in that regard?

Attached: 73661510_p3.png (860x1215, 555.51K)

Attached: 1651326443182.jpg (745x1023, 56.09K)

no

I say the rebirth run is pretty good and lasted pretty well till they completly gave up becuse CW supergirl ended and Bendis got hair up his ass about Rogal fucking Zarr

there is also the Andreyko new 52 is a good & diffent Kara run to begin with

she does have her own supporting cast mainly the Danverse and what ever high schooler/College colleges she with most of the times her villains are superman villains reimagine to fit her lore like cyborg superman or silver banshee or completely new alien villain

the tom king mini was good but say his name in Any Forums will just bring the wrath of god

Supergirl is only good for jacking off to

I like her cartoon versions more desu

Made for Big Spanish Cock.

The weird thing about Supergirl is she's an interesting premise (i.e. "superman's older/younger cousin shows up") but as soon as that origin storyline has played out, no one seems to know what to do with her. So loads of writers have taken a crack at her but they all just seem to go back to retell her first arrival on earth and she never actually goes anywhere.

Made for Babs

Attached: RCO020_1472958517.jpg (1024x1547, 365.26K)

Now post the page where Babs undresses into her costume in the middle of the street.

Someone describe supergirls personality to me

Rebirth sucked, might be her worst comics

She's overly confident, aggressive, and impatient.

Very nice or extremely mean depending on the writer.

The cartoons and TV shows keep her personality consistent.

Cute and sweet

Attached: 48fe97eb27b01aa5efb7bbbadcc93d1d.jpg (1131x1600, 266.12K)

Bizarro Supergirl

Woman of Tomorrow was good

>Does Kara have a definitive run?
Nope
>Does she have her own supporting cast?
Nope

her preFlashpoint run was the best in the last two years of it or so.

Attached: kara damian steph .jpg (928x218, 95.13K)

Best Blondies.

Elaborate.