Death Battle

Next fight is Hercules vs Sun Wukong, coming out June 19. These are the sources they're using:
ulltraguy.blogspot.com/2022/06/suggested-media-hercules-vs-sun-wukong.html
media.discordapp.net/attachments/800951110101630996/983529113048477716/lousy.png
Hercules Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=S-vaqOcdv-U
Sun Wukong Preview:
youtube.com/watch?v=3SgHCbrS0cU
Fight Preview:
streamable.com/5t2sji
G1 Prediction Blog:
g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.com/2022/06/death-battle-predictions-heracles-vs.html
Remember to report and ignore shitposters.

Attached: Herc_vs_Monke_TN-_Ben_Edition.png (1280x720, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

capeworldcomics.com/comic/death-battle-will-badly-research-hercules/
journeytothewestresearch.com/2022/06/18/hercules-vs-sun-wukong-death-battle-analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know that they're most likely going to have SW win, most signs point to it, but in my heart I still have some hope for Hercules.

Sun Wukong is the Funko Pop of mythological characters and I just can't stand for that.

Attached: hzJ5tVg.gif (338x240, 2.55M)

I fucking hope

Both say herc wins
capeworldcomics.com/comic/death-battle-will-badly-research-hercules/

good sign Herc is losing

>Western writers never treat Herk with any respect unless he's the main character
>Pretty much everyone in Asia wanks Wukong whenever he shows up
lmao

So what'll it be this time, gentlemen?

Attached: Heraclescoin vs Wukongcoin.png (1078x848, 1.05M)

That's only because Asia as a whole has a massive victim complex and in turn make anything tangibly related to them better than it should be by 100x.
See any time Sasaki Kojiro in media does anything other than fucking lose which his only claim to fame.

>And quite possibly no character on the Internet is as swanked as the Monkey King. He has that right mixture of exoticism, popularity, and approachability to be the quasi-mythological equivalent of Pokemon. His swank is so bad that even Jim McClanahan of Journey to the West Research.com actually had to comment on it and dismiss a swank feat that Monkey King was able to hold up the Milky Way. His swank is so bad anthropologists who have devoted their lives to exploring and elucidating this work of world literature have to come in to set the record straight and directly address the vs community.

Disgusting. If nothing else though, it'll make Goku getting stomped again in Goku vs Supes III just THAT much more enjoyable.

Attached: 1561114378857.jpg (210x255, 8.84K)

If they do Yoshikara Kira vs Tohru Adachi should it be sprites (Kira's made up MUGEN sprite, and Adachi's Ultimax sprite) or 3D (Kira's All Star Battle model either from the old ASB or the new version that's coming to PC, and Adachi's Dancing All Night Model with Magatsu Izanagi's Persona 5 Model)?

>it'll make Goku getting stomped again in Goku vs Supes III
Goku vs Superman III isn't happening again. They basically fucked themselves over with Goku vs Superman 2 happening before Super, and Goku would just lose a third time which would not be good for Death Battle's reputation.

>any time Sasaki Kojiro in media does anything other than fucking lose which his only claim to fame
Counterpoint
Hector

eastern asia*

My first language is english and I don't understand a single fucking thing you said.

You're an idiot if you think they won't do it.

They already made Superman infinite

Make it 2D, the 3D fight is for when they eventually do Funny vs Armstrong.

The only Asia that matters

and they said in the podcast that if they could go back they'd not do it that way.

Adachi vs Kira is one of those fights that could still probably be good if handed off to the 3D team. A punch clash or melee sequence between Killer Queen and Magatsu would be nice, but really that fight is better interpreted as a checkers match of trickery and Death Battle's currently lacking 3D team could probably be trusted with that.

They're referencing a bunch of Japanese games in regards to an anime character and an anime video game character. Don't worry about it.

i feel like people ignore that this guy on the same blog argues that wukong can lift the universe
journeytothewestresearch. com/2018/08/05/1521/

If they make Yoshikage Kira fight Tohru Adachi, should it be sprites or 3D.

Right now, there's a sprite model used for Kira that's just some ediited sprite from the Capcom game (Kira wasn't even a playable character in it). Adachi's sprite comes from Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

If they go for 3D, they take Kira's model from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (whether old PS3 release or upcoming PC release), and they take Adachi's model from Persona 4 Dancing All Night, while taking his Persona, Magatsu Izanagi's model from Persona 5 since it was DLC in that game.

>A retard and half of a group of retards think Hercules wins
>Everyone else has Sun Wukong winning
Kay

Herc is the greatest hero
I hope he wins

>Everyone else
Such as?

Herk couldn't even beat a redheaded japanese teenager with a suicidal hero complex

We shall see. He's commenting on the fight itself now.
journeytothewestresearch.com/2022/06/18/hercules-vs-sun-wukong-death-battle-analysis/

>i feel like people ignore that this guy on the same blog argues that wukong can lift the universe
They also like to push Hercules drinking from Hera's tit as a Milky Way feat even though he was a normal baby at the fucking time, and the milk's what gave him strength.

Like forget mistranslation, they're trying to reverse causality to give Hercules a feat.