Lightyear sucked

>Lightyear sucked
Looks like it's up to Woody to save Pixar.

Attached: woody-s-roundup-fan-casting-poster-141271-medium.jpg (426x600, 55.68K)

Imagine if they made a Woody movie in the style of an actual classic Western, with just enough cheese to make it feel kid-appropriate. Not this half-assed "It's totally from 1995" shit, like going hardcore on recreating the feel, tone, dialogue, everything. It'd be pure fucking magic.

So it will never happen.

Attached: Woody tip.png (1200x1152, 1.62M)

WOOD

Here's your Jessie, bros

Attached: 1654040172024.jpg (1400x1400, 166.4K)

It would be great.

Jessie is a redheaded white woman. That's not a redheaded white woman.

who's gonna play him?

>redheaded
Oh yes, she is.

Woody was the sexy one so naturally his movie would be way better. Won't make as much money though.

Does Clint Eastwood's voice still sound okay?

Disney has voice tech that can perfectly mimic an actor's voice if given enough reference audio. Listen to Darth Vader in the Kenobi series. He sounds just like 1980s James Earl Jones.

Here's your serious Woody.

Attached: tgsl12nksyv81.jpg (720x779, 43.88K)

Where is the right from?

Is that the one word title you think it would go with?

I was debating "Roundup"

Attached: one word.jpg (450x5029, 490.9K)

there are better ways to draw a more serious/realistic Woody, my god. Those eyes. That anime-ass outfit.

Attached: sheriff.jpg (792x768, 92.44K)

Woody’s canonical last name is “Pride,” so it’s not a one word title but I suggest “Pride of the West.” Like Lightyear, it references the character’s name but also means something else and suggests the genre of the film.

If you’ll pardon the autism

Clint doesn't really fit Woody

If they give it the Lightyear treatment but for cowboys and make it a gritty cowboy western he'd kind of fit.

Need this with Buzz instead of Sora.

Attached: E9021D09-A7FB-45B4-8690-3AF140F40389.jpg (700x394, 146.85K)

Another thing is that--going with the lore of the films--Woody came from an in-universe kids' show from probably the 1950s-60s. The Roundup show was based off the corny western serials and cheap thinly veiled advertisement-shows of the era (the show was "sponsored by" that cowboy cereal). If Disney wanted to maintain continuity with the series (which admittedly they don't seem very interested in regardless given some of the decisions made with the IP of late) the Woody spinoff would be a vintage-style series, maybe done with puppets or in a puppet-ish style. Which, honestly, if done right, could be very charming.

But we all know that wouldn't be profitable enough so we'll get PRIDE (2024) or whatever hack tech-demo-disguised-as-a-film product they decide to shit out next

New mobile app called Mirrorverse

A Woody film would be so much kino I wouldn’t be able to handle it my god

Every scene would be art
Imagine beautiful American landscapes but in Pixar style

K I N O

We just need to bring back Westerns in general.

If they had any balls it'd be a homage to Disney's Davey Crockett and have it end at the Alamo. Or just make a Lone Ranger/Lucky Luke story heavily based on corny old Western shows.

Didn't they have to stop because the market and the culture was getting absolutely swamped by Westerns and cowboy movies?

If they do this, I guarantee it'll be Brokeback Mountain but animated.