Society

society

Attached: deadend1.jpg (2880x1620, 541.89K)

is

Attached: deadend2.jpg (2880x1620, 460.51K)

no

healing

Attached: deadend3.jpg (2880x1620, 455.25K)

prolapsing

>Son, I know you have sex with dogs, cut off your cock and replaced your human hands with paws so you could be a 24/7 human puppy sex slave, but we love you just the way you are.

What's the context? What else are they supposed to do?

Parents giving you food and water is the bare minimum. Parents loving and caring for you is what's expected, and every person has a different definition of loving and caring. Some parents don't want their kid to be in their 30's still living with them, so when they say at 18-years old they want to be a professional gamer, the parent isn't in the wrong to suggest, "Maybe you need a back-up plan for an income if that doesn't work out".

Likewise, when their kid wants to sew a fucking penis to their body, they aren't in the wrong to suggest, "Maybe there are better ways to deal with your mental disorder than this".

I wish these people were born in the middle east

"The bare minimum" in terms of parenting is usually regarded as simply providing for the kid. Like a parent bragging about buying their kid food, every parent does that. A parent shouldn't just unconditionally accept their child no matter what, that's absolutely not the bare minimum and has obvious negative effects on how a kid can turn out. "Oh my kid eats paste, I accept his love of paste", no fuck off.

Wow a cartoon with lots of whining and moping sounds great where can I watch it

I love how these Tumblrites are so whipped into submission that they never have anyone say inflammatory or impactful things in a conversation. This can be fixed by one of if not both parents saying "It feels like you never wanted us to love you"

Cartoons?

>fat gay retard eating food and getting angry
Is this Nikocado Avocado?

it's supposed to be a ftm tranny iirc

God imagine if they kept the AIDS thing in. White kids are the most entitled shits imaginable.

>leftoids are the most entitled shits imaginable.
fix'd

unfortunately it is, yes
>the aids thing
excuse me?

Attached: Ez_DrMIUcAcZLvj.jpg (885x1165, 383.84K)

HA HO
CAN ANYBODY HEAR US?!?!
AHA HAHAHA IT'S ALL WRITHING ONE BIG MONOLOGUE OF SOMETHING

Attached: one big monologue.png (530x588, 71.07K)

The way the eyes are drawn make he/she/it look like a lunatic

Jesus Christ, good thing that isn't my kid. I think I'd probably sock them in their weird bulbous nose if they ever said anything like that to me. Like, bitch, the only reason you have the freedom to have such a godawful haircut is because I went above and beyond for your ungrateful ass.

>gimmiegimmiegimmie

Give em' an inch, they take a mile.

Don't give people with this ideology anything

i am posting in this thread

Attached: natty58.jpg (760x976, 625.83K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: stick man scream.png (606x597, 82.94K)

Here's a fact: You cannot make a trans character without making it forced and the focal point of the character.

If the idea of a transman/transwoman is they're just like the gender they want to be, then there is literally nothing lost by just making that character cis. By specifically making that character trans, you HAVE to focus on the fact that they struggle and used to be the opposite gender, otherwise they are no different than having a cisgender male/female in that role instead. This is why trans characters in media will never come off as genuine, because it needs to be shown why that's different than just being cis. You can't "just" have a trans character.

Attached: 1622741899571.jpg (250x228, 6.27K)

I thought the filenames were you calling troons genetic dead-ends but no, it's the name of the actual show. God damn these people have no self-awareness do they?

I'm not convinced you are.