This kid keeps getting better and better as a filmmaker and it's fascinating to watch

This kid keeps getting better and better as a filmmaker and it's fascinating to watch.

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-082443.png (3840x1644, 296.74K)

Am I supposed to know who fuck you're talking about?

That's just the puppet with strings from Jim henson

I always thought his voice was relaxing

Yeah

I too enjoyed when he ripped off that Sesame Street skit and zoomers praised the creativity of it

Getting inspired by Sesame Street of all things to make something creepy and scary is pretty cool.

literally who

Was it babylamb or animator320?

I can’t tell if OP is meant to be sincere or sarcastic, but I will say that the ending of Vol. 3 leaves me concerned for the future scares of the series since we already know what the Alternates look like

Except it's established that alternate we saw was one created by a child's imagination, so there are different manifestations of alternates. But yeah I do think making it a goofy gmod model made it way less scary.

Alternates can look like many things

Attached: a2pg6wnsl6oq.jpg (650x452, 17.46K)

literally who

Really, the most shocking thing for me was that alternates give children back.

Alternates
>Work for god
>Good with children
>Wise with knowledge
who are the real bad guys?

Mandala Catalogue, I believe.

I hate analog horror it's so boring, ''boo spoopy distorted face that does evil things'' wow I am so scared, I pissed and shitted my pants. Fucking zoomers and their bullshit.

Attached: 1643607303132.jpg (406x364, 49.73K)

>analog horror
user, Vol. 3 isn’t meant to be that. In fact, the creator has since stated his intent to move away from the series’ roots of analog horror

still, i find it pretty damn boring. People praise it for it's creativity but most of it's ''creative'' things are stolen from somewhere else. It's not for me.

Got to give the creator props for showing the monster instead of just pictures of small brief glimpses

Attached: FUX2gXcVsAEsghO.jpg (1079x787, 36.61K)

I instantly recognised it as that one Sesame Street skit that scared kids too
But why is that a bad thing? Nothing wrong with taken inspiration from classic spooky shit.