Menage a 3

>Comic is literally titled "Threesome"
>There are three main characters; they are all obsessed with sex
>They never have a threesome
What the actual fuck?

Attached: menage-a-3-cover.png (1255x1355, 2.39M)

How to ruin a premise: the webcomic

literally one job

I stopped reading this when it stopped having nudity

Sounds like some bullshit bait and switch.

this comic is a waste of good art

>nerdy guy
>two hot girls
of course

Because webcomics like this are about baiting people into reading with the false promise of the characters fucking. If the characters actually fuck, that's it, story's over.

Every person in the comic is an awful piece of shit.

>>They never have a threesome

This pissed me off.

>nerd repeatedly gets pegged looooooong before he loses his actual virginity

He also did that other comic where the annoying loli sister sold her soul and became a succubus but she never sucked any dick.

Sandra spinoff comic was the only good one

Attached: Zoe Sandra on The Rocks.png (535x1836, 821.53K)

the comic became unreadable when gary started taking it in the ass all the time. i mean once or twice is fine but it literally became a running gag.

Attached: 18006.png (737x1216, 2.25M)

Never did finish this.
Agreed. Also never finished it. The only one I did finish was Eerie Cuties.

>he got with Peggy instead of the blonde psychologist because the writer is a fucking coward

nothing will ever be worse the Dangerously Chole
>ugly as fuck
>no nudity
>the sex that does happen is cringe
>mc ends up being a slave because
>this is the good end
christ what a fucking trainwreck

The writers tried to please the fans and the loudest fans were disgusting fujos.

Eerie Cuties started out as a cute Highschool comic...

It's kind of funny if you imagine it as a parody of sappy anime romcoms where the female lead is a fucking disaster area who ruins the lives of everyone she encounters, especially the male lead.

>gary is an even bigger doormat than the usual beta male
>zii is a marysue that fucks everyone and gets the last laugh and even when her libido makes her lose out on the ideal boyfriend, she still gets with didi
>didi is just there to be lusted over and her accent makes up half the jokes in the comic
>every conceivable good idea is within arm's reach but then the write does the exact opposite
>giz manages to come through with her archie work

Attached: ma3 archieverse.jpg (940x1462, 721.25K)

That page make it look like they're an actual threesome which should be qualified as false advertising at this point.

Frenchy here
"ménage à trois" isn't exactly "threesome" ; it just means a relationship between three people, usually that imply a threesome at some point but that's not the main meaning.
It comes from "ménage" meaning "household", so it's literally a "household of three"

It IS annoying that they don't have a threesome tho, I'll give you that