Being obsessed with child's media is a huge red-flag, cartoon fans are the craziest people on Any Forums

being obsessed with child's media is a huge red-flag, cartoon fans are the craziest people on Any Forums.

Attached: 165073419476.jpg (1280x720, 111.11K)

tranime

>being obsessed with child's media
Like anime?

anime is literally multimedia, it exists for all age groups and social niches.

The irony right now huh. Sure, I'll take your bait

>anime is literally multimedia
Anime is literally for children, it's rated TV PG for a reason

>manchild thinks he better than the other manchildren

Attached: 1655170719027.gif (220x220, 366.92K)

lmao you triggered the literal children

>cartoon fans are the craziest people on Any Forums
Despite all the pedophilic weirdos, this is actually one of the saner boards on this website.

>this thread

Attached: 983.png (600x784, 331.49K)

Like Modern Art, it's all a money laundering scheme.

Attached: EhkKPb4WAAAtbk4.jpg (748x1066, 117.04K)

bro hide your power level

Attached: ECA0D9F9-3897-4B77-8414-69D254758798.jpg (300x300, 12.65K)

>TV PG
yeah right, there boobies, kid crap doesn't have those.

Attached: ilulu-ilulu-dance.gif (580x640, 1.33M)

It's more like
>It's this thread again

Attached: 1653586762271.png (1024x1702, 947.97K)

Isn't the show on the right a poorly written piece of shit?

To be fair both are poorly written pieces of shit but adventure time knew when how to actually keep the audience engaged

Neither does the adult crap. Fuck me western animation is awful.

>My South Korean sweatshop product is better than your South Korean sweatshop product
Nigga

anya is small

Why do some schizos hate this kid?

The East vs West animation divide is stupid, you can enjoy both and NOT be a pretentious asshole about which country's animated shows and movies are better.

Attached: tumblr_ac3fee8bd3fccc263c167d11ccd3f69d_ace5ab0c_540.jpg (509x473, 66.9K)

She over takes the manga as it goes on longer when people wanted more of Yor and Loid

Your medium is used to groom adults into raping people to mitigate a decling birthrate in a shithole Asian country.

anya is tiny if you will

Cope

>conceding that quickly

Cope that I wasn't molested by a near-suicidal creepy Japanese girl? Nah, I'm good. Better to live in a country where rape isn't glorified.

the quality disparity is not just an /ic/ thing, even the normiest viewer can notice the huge quality gap between both.

Attached: 1628599996947.jpg (1064x667, 92.67K)

>My South Korean sweatshop product is better than your South Korean sweatshop product
Nigga

>molested by a near-suicidal creepy Japanese girl
Did you mean to say Japanese man? Otherwise where is the downside

This is true but people often bait with shows with different themes and genres
It's fucking retarded to compare Clarence and Violent Evergarden when one is a comedy aimed at actual children and the other is a drama aimed at 20 somethings

I always believe at one point the anime and cartoon Fandom will just get into a huge online internet fight about their animantion styles genres fanart etc

didn't asked

Yes.

Stop being a pretentious fuckwad.

Attached: thisisfuckedbro.png (326x340, 202.89K)

Yet here you are responding in the thread

I know you're a retarded anime fan who probably thinks male pregnancies are a thing. But how would a man raping me contribute to fixing the decling birthrate?

>cartoon fans vs. anime fans
>pedophiles vs. pedophiles, but also racist

>it exists for all age groups and social niches.
What you mean all male ages from 13-18 and all introverted virginal social niches?
Hey did you know labour costs different amounts in different countries and that cheaper doesn't mean less money laundering but more slavery?
Both are pretty shit.
>furry anime
God this hurts when someone falls for it and thinks that no really it's furry this time and not just more anime.

Attached: youreserious.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

Yeah, I can't believe even the worst American cartoons blast this shit out of the water.

Attached: dynamic chord.gif (640x360, 2.56M)

Any Forums will really defend shows looking like garbage because of there inferiority complex, how sad

Any Forums will really shove their garbage down everyone's throat

same applies to you too ;)

That's not Any Forums, those are anons banned from Any Forums trying to say their chinese cartoons are somehow good because they couldn't pirate something better.

>"CalArts" got blasted to bits for being cookie-cutter samey shit
>NO BUT YOU SEE ANIME IS OKAY TO USE A SINGLE TEMPLATE EVERY TIME BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD!!!

And here we are, couple of jackasses arguing about animation
Reminds me of middle school