Will Sokka be revealed as Toph's first husband and father of Lin Beifong...

Will Sokka be revealed as Toph's first husband and father of Lin Beifong? There has to be a reason why they're keeping it a secret, right?

Attached: toph.jpg (720x480, 61.51K)

Shit I meant Su. I mixed them up somehow.

sokka died a cuck man, thank goodness I was a basic Aang fan as a youth so that I don't have to be a cuck of 2 times, or cope with loving Azula and wanting to be Zuko.

>Suki and Zuko kept up their affair
>Sokka finds out
>Sokka rats out to Mai
>Mai confronts Zuko about it
>Aang and Katara have to intervene
>In order to make everybody happy, Suki is relieved of her duties as Head of Security, Mai gives Zuko a child to keep the marriage together, Sokka asks to be re-assigned elsewhere
>Sokka meets Toph again after how many years
>Sees that she's a single mother struggling to balance her duties as Police Constable
>Helps her out by helping her to seek caretakers through his connections and securing a education for Lin
>The two of them get close and they eventually have a child together in Suyin
>Sokka dies suddenly and Toph is left to raise her two children alone, she tries to cope by dating other men but would end up just leaving them one by one.

Wasn't it Toph who died a cuck? She was lusting over Sokka who already had 2 girlfriends and she had to resolve to fuck some no name faceless user in Korra or else her ancestry line would face extinction

The guy she fucked was an industrialist or something, not some no name, probably a guy with power.

had no name and no face in the show

I can't believe they made Toph a whore

its just 2 husbands

yeah 2 husbands that we know of, imagine how many more men she fucked that we don't know

Attached: d8j441k-cf0e2a5e-50a3-489b-bd94-2514a33be14d.jpg (681x973, 139.3K)

Why did he seethe over such a harmless question

it's seething of a person that knows they will never create anything better than their old project they weren't even a solo creator of

same reason that Aaron is never invited or mentioned by bryke in any of the Avatar related projects or events

No writer likes speculation, even if the marketing team might

He knows he's a shit writer and a hack

Attached: 1655323822984-1.jpg (1028x461, 17.57K)

really?

The only "secret" being kept from you, OP, is that your mom drank while she was pregnant.

wow

time to let go sokkacel. try self inserting with other characters instead like finn or shaggy.

lol

Does Sokka not end up with Suki after A:TLA?

he does, but anons like to meme that she gets with Zuko cause of the comics