Thoughts on MAD? I only really remember the spy shorts and this Spider-baby one

Thoughts on MAD? I only really remember the spy shorts and this Spider-baby one.
youtube.com/watch?v=zFcepFGNHzA

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-17 at 7.14.46 PM.png (994x714, 738.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLlvhMJZ02U
youtube.com/watch?v=YUWqrti_wnQ
youtu.be/onR7PD3Grc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of my earlier boners a young kid, theres was a Nicki Minaj and TASM spider-man skit and she did something and I took a pic of it on my DSI and I think that was the first or second time I experienced a boner.

Same, they knew exactly what they were doing m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLlvhMJZ02U Mary Janes voice was really sexual for no reason

I thought it was extremely funny. I must've been the only one though since it's basically forgotten now.
youtube.com/watch?v=YUWqrti_wnQ

I unironically love black women and have a bimbofication fetish now as an adult.

Sad that it ended right before Steven Universe and Frozen came out, those would have been fun to parody.

Black woman can be cute but I never got bimbofucation. It just looks too silly, like caricature type stuff. But that’s just me

Bimbofication*

Bimbofication is tame for the shit I fapped to, I fapped to amputees, fleshcraft creatures and a whole slew of shit.

Don’t know why comic creators insist that they have to make black woman ugly when they can just draw them hot and cute

Attached: 65C553E9-431E-44EA-BF00-0B1982DD6E9D.jpg (1080x1346, 1.51M)

Once I got out of my r9k retard phase I started to love black women so much.

Does anyone feel like this was mainly made for fetish reasons?

>the one with Bambi's mom

Wish there was a middle ground and just turn the character into a thot. Whenever I check that tag it's always some overdone crap that looks straight out of an old sitcom.

It was robot chicken but for toddlers, people have fond memories of those shows but they were really unfunny honestly

I only watched it for the Spy vs Spy shorts. They were cheap, but I liked them.
youtu.be/onR7PD3Grc0

I remember.
I unironically enjoyed it.

yeh they were cute

i only remember the ugly ones where they did like, real (or realistic) celebrity faces on cartoon bodies.

Those were always the worst with the actual celebrities

Attached: 1630935401104.png (1536x864, 130.44K)