THE MCU IS COLLAPSING IN PHASE 4

WE WANT THE X-MEN ALREADY

Attached: camilla can.jpg (533x668, 82.15K)

We were this close to live action GTS/growth and they picked gay lantern knockoff.

>WE WANT THE X-MEN ALREADY

No we don't.

Attached: DoubleD.jpg (292x172, 6.51K)

This isn't surprising those are people from the movies this is some literal who I don't know.

Attached: 1644813095406.jpg (384x384, 24.88K)

It's a hero without a big name and being a teenager show and her being Muslim (a no go for some) it's gonna hurt till people find a reason to watch. One show being a low point, not bad isn't gonna ruin the MCU

I watched trailer reactions to this show, and the response almost universally was
>This looks like kiddie shit, I'm not interested
coming from grown ass adults who unironically enjoy superheroes
people who know who Ms. Marvel is are largely happy with the show for getting the casting and characterization right, outside of the people upset about the power change

Yes we do.

Attached: 16356955701721.jpg (470x524, 105.75K)

I still like Ms. Marvel

Attached: 1630784347676.png (1216x417, 788.71K)

>a show about a literal who super powered teenage brown girl that they completely changed her powerset
wow who could have ever guessed that this would flop horribly

Hate to say I told ya so.

It's a no-name character compared to Wanda and Hawkeye, and still managed 800k viewers. That's really damn good.

LOOK LOOK PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT YOU ALSO HAVE TO NOT LIKE IT

That just tells me how cringy this show is, when even the typical MCUtards turn their noses away.

>WE WANT THE X-MEN ALREADY
You already had them, and they were all utterly mogged by Marvel's resident retard, Deadpool. Even the X-Men's golden boy, Wolverine, did numbers comparable to Ant-Man of all characters.

>can't do inhumans because they fucked it up
>changed her powers for no reason
>cast a fat annoying bitch who can't act as Marvel
>turned Bruno into a simp within a single episode
>changed Ms Marvels character for no reason
>shoehorned in feminist ideals which were handled far better in comics, because the writers are hacks
>ignores muslim aspects of the story and how it effects her, or tones them down
>Marvels mother is a tone deaf retard who can't act
>plots completely changed because hollykyke writers don't have any respect for comics as a medium
>if Captain ever turns up it'll be Brie, who fucking sucks
>cheesy faggot tier graphical effects everywhere because the creative hacks just copied Scott Pilgrim
WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY CURRY WIFE?

Attached: e68.jpg (665x662, 184.37K)

Even when she raped Mike?

Attached: msmarvelisarapist.jpg (860x655, 122.87K)

All new, all different MCU.

>that panel
Fucking cringe

>people who know who Ms. Marvel is are largely happy with the show for getting the casting and characterization right
Get fucked retard the characterization is nothing like the comics, or how it handles its themes. Go parret nonsense somewhere else.

Let's be honest, if Hawkeye was only about kate Bishop, the same shit would've happened to a similar degree. People wanted to see the main Hawkeye.

Go woke go broke

You think thats cringe? They had an whole orange man bad issue in 2016.

Attached: Vote blue.jpg (726x1083, 167.88K)

>X-fags thinking they will turn things around when they were already bombing for fox
The cape bubble is collapsing and no one can save it