Its still never been surpassed

Its still never been surpassed

Attached: metalocalypse-1.jpg (650x360, 73.34K)

Saw Doomstar Requiem not too long ago. Shit gave me goosebumps. What an experience.

God, what I wouldn't do to fuck Toki Wartooth.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BOOZE AIN'T FOOD?"

this thread is dildos

Nathan's relationship with his father is a beautiful thing.
Based taste if femoid.
Kinda gay if male.

Attached: image_2022-06-17_184432931.png (1180x663, 786.15K)

>Abruptly canceling it, telling fans to fax in support for the show, then live streaming those faxes dropping into a garbage can
In retrospect, it seems like an appropriately brutal way to end the series.

I had no idea this was thing but that's pretty based.
Also apparently someone faxed yaoi smut of Skwisgaar which is pretty funny.

I couldn't get into this show. It was like when you are really tired and you are lying in bed, but no matter what position you are in it's uncomfortable.

First season is really rough, like legit newgrounds tier shit. Second season gets better.

agreed

Based regardless

Based

Metal Family is better.

Attached: 94600928_548842852682770_7943398690893332480_n.jpg (698x558, 49.4K)

Its one of those shows that just kept getting better. Usually when a character becomes a fucking laughable we could kick them out Meg joke they suck like Meg/Meg jokes. But Murderface is a pathetic egotist in such charming ways. Id say Skwisgar changed the least maybe Toki too but they have their developments. A fucking shame some faggot got mad at AS and had it canned. Atleast we are gonna get a movie and it feels at the point where that is enough time to wrap shit up. Where as i expect Venture Brothers special to not be able to tie all the loose ends up satisfyingly.

Not everyone has a sense of humor i suppose. The series starts off with genuinely detached bro interactions/not giving a fuck. And as it goes on it only gets more charming as you see how pathetic and stupid Dethklok really are. I don't see how someone couldn't laugh/enjoy all the secret military analysis scenes for just their basic actions or how they just read off the opening in the first episode.

>first time we see him Nathan hates his dad
>in Skwisklok he says Explosion sauce changed that
>next time dads come up Nathan says he loves his dad
>making a BBQ sauce repaired their relationship

What gets me about Murderface is that he's still rich, popular, and talented, but he's not *as* rich popular and talented so the show shits on him.

Which is funny to me.

>and talented
The issue with me is that late in the show it started pretending that he wasn't talented at all. And i'm fine with calling him a loser but his whole bit is being the 'tortured artist' of the group that has such a need to create that he makes side projects but it started acting like he wasn't even a good musician, let alone feeling inadequate for deathklok.

He was just lazy. Murderface was a multi-instrumentalist and lyricist more than capable of writing entire songs. He just rarely had the motivation to do so.

It didn't help that Skwisgaar was a perfectionist control-freak.

Satan in the Metalocalypse. Nice

You DO know it's coming back, right? This is publicly posted on the Titmouse jobs section.

Attached: Untitled.png (1752x894, 92.15K)