This show is a moral disaster

Quite possibly the most misguided cartoon I've ever seen.

Don't even get me started on the actual dragons. They are genocidal maniacs.
>Humans are...le bad!
>elves are...le good!
Why?
>humans kill deer to heal terminal illnesses!!!

Attached: The_Dragon_Prince (1).jpg (273x364, 20.92K)

Bump

Yes, we've been over this.

Correct.
I remember there was always some sperg defending elves in the old threads. Is he still around?

Attached: 103886564_10221115804677603_2112641636149871921_o.jpg (1920x1313, 517.49K)

The biggest sin for me is the framerate in season 1.

>Adults are... le bad
>Loli queens with lesbian moms are... le good!

Attached: loli queen.jpg (347x466, 22.37K)

Is this show worth watching. My friend shills it now and then and says its on the same level of quality as Last Airbender

>and says its on the same level of quality as Last Airbende
Your friend is retarded.
It has its moments but being aired on Netflix has done a real number on certain creative choices.

The elves are objectively better than humans in every conceivable way.
>live for hundreds if not thousands of years
>can use magic
>one with the land

Nah. Even She-Ra was better than this.

They're innately superior, which is why it's so morally abhorrent that they demand humans refrain from doing anything that would tip the scales even a little.

Chad pre-getting his eyes sunny side downed Sol Regem

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 12.33K)

It isn't, but it's still worth watching at least once.

>giving tons of your food to another kingdom while gaining nothing in return and letting hundreds of your citizens starve to death... le good!
>killing some rock monster neither side gave a shit about until it was found out it could be used to stop a famine... le bad!

Still true

"Nature good" fags should shut their mouth and realize how terrible would be their life without technology. And I don't mean just easiness and comfort (which may in fact turn against us), I mean how powerful we, as individuals, can become (and already are) thanks to technology and science. Also they're ysyally the same niggots to speak how bad western civilization and capitalism are, mistaking it with globalism; they tend to bash any organized religions too, while being either lazy, hedonistic nihilsts or ""independent spiritual"" hippie morons themselves.

Attached: image0-93.jpg (567x544, 47.75K)

>Show has dragon on the title
>It dosn't have actual dragons as mcs
>they are shitty humans on the medieval age instead

why it's always like this?

Attached: 3663.png (1450x724, 2.1M)

My general philosophy is that you should always watch any show people are talking about at least once just so that you can post in Threads without feeling stupid

Considering this is Any Forums I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

I can 100% guarantee your friend says that solely because one of the main characters has the same voice actor as Sokka. He's being fooled by the oldest trick in the book.

>they are shitty humans on the medieval age instead
That’s every fantasy story ever thanks to Tolkien, even Japanese ones have to be mundane medieval villages (except with cat girls).