"But you still have the majority of comics that sexualize women! We just want more diversity and comics that appeal to...

>"But you still have the majority of comics that sexualize women! We just want more diversity and comics that appeal to different audiences!"
Is this argument true? or SJW lies? what are some popular mainstream "sexy girl" comics?

Attached: C9bk8JcXYAAZPGd.jpg (791x1200, 232.8K)

Its a lie, they don't actually want diversity.

>Bored
>Nothing to do
>le sigh
>I know! I'll start some kind of nebulous SJW thread on Any Forums!

Mutant books still have Magik's scene slut outfit, leotard ninja, Madeline Pryor's underboob outfit, Emma many costumes, Storm occasionally wears a leotard and a bunch of others.

Attached: midnightsuns2022001.jpg (900x1384, 250.29K)

thank you for contributing

Is that a girl ghost rider?

>sexualize women
Superheroes are supposed to be sexy. It doesn't matter if they are men or women.
>more diversity
The opposite is true. Capeshit overrepresents minorities now.
>comics that appeal to different audiences!
If you don't like capeshit, read independent comics or manga. There's a reason market segmentation exists.

Why do they think censoring female bodies is progressive now?

super feminine sexy bodies make "transfolks" feel bad about themselves

Emma frost id say.

>comics
kek, image caring about the 50000000 supermen and 10000000000000 ironmen from different universes and dimensions and alternate realities and timelines

I just want more respectable designs, I want them to be more than just fap bait. I've got nothing against sexy characters I just want their outfits to make sense with their personality.

Attached: __bowsette_knuckles_the_echidna_alcina_dimitrescu_and_ugandan_knuckles_mario_and_5_more_drawn_by_marmalade_mum__b0c09d2617c7fd97ecd57cceba20c969.jpg (1024x1020, 170.63K)

>wonder woman doesn't wear her iconic suit
>superman and batman do
This is bullshit. Either give Diana her iconic outfit back or give the other 2 their rebirth outfits.
It seems to me they're largely doing way with these types of outfits and when people ask for them back you'll probably be branded a sexist or something.

>I just want their outfits to make sense with their personality.
example?

Bayonetta

Attached: 6745ef1e4b1f3d646a23b0e80c6e3493.jpg (550x812, 64.54K)

Yeah, and they are drawn in a way to make them as flat and unappealing as possible. They don't even shade their boobs.

Face it, they don't want to cater to "Cis Straight Men" even though that is the only demographic buying this shit.

Meanwhile, manga is eating all their marketshare.

They do say that, but I noticed that a lot of LGBT girls are fans of weeb shit which is filled with sexualized women. Same ones that are seeething when he see a nipple in western medias.

Attached: 1614825477852.png (660x574, 72.17K)

I see you don't read any comics

Attached: emma frost marauders.jpg (1988x3056, 1.33M)

Sorry, not Sarkeissian approved, misogynist filth

Who gives a shit, I think Bayo is a feminist icon

If cis straight white boys are the only ones buying comics then why are comics still selling like hotcakes!? hmmm sweaty?

>or SJW lies?
does the pope shit in the woods?