Chris Evans Says Homophobic 'Lightyear' Critics Will 'Die Off Like Dinosaurs'

parade.com/news/chris-evans-homophobic-lightyear-critics-dinosaurs

>Chris Evans is defending the same-gender kiss featured in Lightyear.
>The actor – who voices Buzz Lightyear in the Pixar film – told Reuters that the people who oppose diversity and inclusion on-screen will eventually “die off like dinosaurs.”
>Evans explained that it’s important not to give those negative beliefs attention, noting: “I think the goal is to pay them no mind, march forward and embrace the growth that makes us human.”
>The scene stirring up controversy involves Space Ranger Alisha Hawthorne (voiced by Uzo Aduba) and her wife. It was was originally cut from the film before being reinstated following Disney and Pixar staff pushback claiming that Disney was censoring “overtly gay affection” and underscoring the company’s initial lack of response to Florida’s so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill.
>“Look, it’s an honor to be a part of something that is taking those steps, but the goal is to look back on this time and just be shocked that it took us this long to get there,” the actor behind Captain America concluded.

Attached: ChrisEvansHatesHomophobes.jpg (738x531, 247.33K)

Based.

Imagine buying a sentient buzz toy, stripping off his clothes, and sucking his tiny toy cock while he fruitlessly cries for mercy and tries to push you away with his little plastic hands.

If Disney is serious about LGBT they'll have Mickey and Donald dating

>the company’s initial lack of response to Florida’s so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill.
?

I don't hate them for being hate, I hate them for being black AND gay. And women.

i am so fucking confused
why do people care about some literal toy character getting a retarded faggot movie?

No one, but it's great for marketing.

SO BRAVE

>tries to sound smart
>has a stroke

Also, Disney did the same thing with the black Ariel in the Little Mermaid remake.
A bunch of tiwtter accounts started posting about how they were so mad about it, then if you went to their account, their accounts were made on the exact same day as the announcement of the black Ariel was made or it was account that literally never posted before until they made a post about how mad they were about the black Ariel.

It's standard Disney outrage marketing. No one cares, Lightyear is bombing anyway, which is a shame because I thought it looked good.

>homophobes will die off

Homophobes have children, unlike homosexus

what a faggot.

The dinosaurs are armed thanks to second amendment. These gay loving democrats actually crashed the economy so they can force people to like gay bullshit lmao

Cringe.

That and most of them that aren't from the US are from countries where birthrates are pretty high.

We need to boycott today's evil and corrupt company called Disney! Boycott Disney! Boycott!

Attached: Don Rosa-Boycott Disney.jpg (1944x1296, 390.07K)

Pretty much this. Controversy sells, so faking one in Disney's favor is a good business move
Quads of delusion

I feel like this is something they had planned and wanted to get out in front of the movie, but i literally don't think anyone gives a shit about the gay couple or whatever it even is in the movie.

Lorefags are tearing it apart and everyone else just thinks its boring.

B-but Any Forums told me Chris Evans was based...

I don't hate all faggots, I hate the corporations that introduce minor gay characters as a crumb of pandering, and the faggots who lap it up like the corporate shills they are.
All the LGBT+ pandering only makes me homophobic.
But please, if my entire existence makes you seethe, you're only giving me an excuse to keep living out of spite.

He is probably right. Raging homophobics like you guys or even people who feel slightly umcomfortable with those scenes, like me, we will both disappear and become relics.

He's voicing that crap so of course he will shill it in the most unimaginable retarded way
Don't think too much about it.

Bahahahaha

Our children will be more accepting and embracing of gay people

Based and Duckpilled

Keep dreaming. You and everyone at Pixar will die long before China or Saudi Arabia.

Yeah, most of the outrage is more on the fact that the message is "GIVE UP" and that the Zurg twist fucking sucked.

>he's just doing it because Disney told him to!
Good little mousey

Attached: the coper.jpg (1234x828, 126.03K)

Is this how the troons are coping with their flop?