Why are Superfags so obsessed with him beating up Homelander?

Why are Superfags so obsessed with him beating up Homelander?

Attached: 4C2426DA-3324-479E-8C8D-C93247367E2A.jpg (980x1280, 301.49K)

Because he is the anti-thesis of superman

How do you define obsession? I ask cause this is the first time I’ve heard of thought of such a thing. You got more fanart?

What's a homelander?

kind of like homestuck but different

Oh it’s a huge thing

Attached: 8A8A89FC-CBF6-404F-BAE9-73535AD76024.png (1200x1600, 624.12K)

Why does it make you so mad to see a hate sink get his ass clobbered? Are homelanderfags a thing now?

It’s cringe. As is your use of tv tropes

It's a form of insecurity. Having the "true and honest" beat up the "corrupted and defiled" makes them feel like they're doing a service. Since they live vicariously through supes.

In just saying I never saw people making fan art the Flash beating up A-Train or anything like that

>Why are Versusfags Fanboys
Stop trying to force this OP

Five or even one hundred examples of this autism doesn't make it a big deal

Homelander is a villain based on superman, so his actions can be as an insult on superman, ergo art of superman beating homelander

Superman fans have an inferiority complex

Homelander is literally what Superman would grow up to be if he landed in 1990+, especially in fucking Kansas.
He's the perfect representation of humanity today, not Clark Kent.

Homelander is what happens when you raise Superman as a commercial product instead of a human being. besides, i doubt being raised in +90's Kansas will turn you into a narcissistic, deranged sociopath.
Shazam would be more reasonable, or the Plutonian if we keep the "Evil Superman" theme.

Ehh, these don't really hit the mark for me. There's no catharsis in seeing Superman beat the shit out of Homelander, at least in the manner these are depicted in, where Superman is full of rage.

Because superman is the simplest and most obvious way to go.

Were sick of evil Superman and Superman ripoffs. Omniman. Homelander. Brightburn. Injustice and Gods & Monsters. The subplot to Batman V Superman that basically said he was predestined to turn evil. And even movies and tv with good versions of Superman have him harboring some dark secret like Guardians Of Justice or Jupiter’s Legacy.

Can’t we have one. Just one movie or tv show where Superman or an imitation Superman isn’t a prick or harboring a dark secret? Just one where Superman is as incorruptible good and perfect as a human being can be?

Homelander grew up in a basement with no real friends or family. He’s not Superman in modern Kansas. He’s what Eleven from stranger things would have become if she never escaped the government.

Gods and Monsters Superman isn’t exactly evil though, no?

>i doubt being raised in +90's Kansas will turn you into a narcissistic, deranged sociopath.
The narcissist liberals who rage on about “conservatards” and Superman fighting the KKK and saying that means he was always a leftist somehow. Even though Kansas is a Republican state and by extension so the Kents probably would be so by extension so would Superman.

But can’t have a Republican hero be a good guy these days. He has to be a prick like Homelander for the sake of the message and being on the right side of history.

No. But he is far from a good person. Since he spent quite a bit of his time wandering the earth hooking up with random women, and heat visioning human traffickers. More lawful evil or chaotic good than lawful good. We have enough of those kinds of protagonists.

In a way, isn't that what Superdoom is? The power of superman but bent to serve corporate interests first and foremost.