Okay but wouldn’t they come up with ranch first, before coming up with the “cool ranch” variation on it?

Okay but wouldn’t they come up with ranch first, before coming up with the “cool ranch” variation on it?

Attached: 06FDABCD-B4D3-4A08-8EAD-F55BAE078108.jpg (1280x720, 72.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHo7npmGcHU
youtu.be/wGIKnn-COS4
youtu.be/YUVs7vXNZiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't the guy who made those videos die or something

It's always cool. It's milk based and counteracts spicy foods.

Damn, did he?

Attached: 1654882259467.gif (450x338, 48.38K)

What kind of milk.

Last I heard of him was that he made the soundtrack for Katana Zero

yeah he died from bird AIDS

Attached: ewww.png (598x136, 27.76K)

This is why she was killed. Not for just being wrong, but for having such an ignorant and deterministic way of thinking. Absolutely disgusting and I’m confident you’d meet the same end, I’d do it myself if I had do.

#wow #whoa

You literally just posted the exact reasoning why Dilbert killed her. He was a man raging against the machine in that episode, and she just gave him the most obvious response possible. He was looking for her to say "cool ranch" because it's NOT what one would obviously think of, but she's basically just a cold robot broken down by social conventions and corporate norms at that point. If you think about things psychopathically, it's the worst thing she could have said.

nfl.com

youtube.com/watch?v=vHo7npmGcHU
still to this day its mind boggling to me that this was the title theme for a fucking robocop game

I thought actually made it up himself and just called it "robocop.mp3" because it was funny but it actually is the theme for the Robocop game.

That's a remix, here's the original.

youtu.be/wGIKnn-COS4

Acknowledge the existence of Cooler Ranch you fucking faggot

Attached: e736517b286588d0412d44138dbdd278_large.png (512x512, 89.61K)

>literally too powerful for humanity

And on
And on
And on
And on
And on
And Ariston
youtu.be/YUVs7vXNZiw

rip

I shit you not, he joined ISIS.

holy based

He divorced himself from his internet persona and just makes music now.