(((THEY))) WANT US TO HATE LIGHTYEAR!

PIXAR WILL DIE IF LIGHTYEAR FAILS. WE NEED TO PRAISE LIGHTYEAR IN ORDER TO CONVINCE DISNEY THAT PIXAR DESERVES TO HAVE THEIR MOVIES IN THEATRES.

Attached: SAVE PIXAR.png (960x720, 464.07K)

shut up schizo

no sir im serious being legit. it's so crazy it might actually work!

The damage is already done. Pixar will continue to make bad movies because that is all Disney will allow them to make.

user, Pixar lost its soul years ago.

>(((THEY)))
Who?

Attached: tumblr_a4e1748ffd01ac45b5bb02149c9d23ab_22005d83_500.jpg (416x417, 45.93K)

Aré you the same user who wants US to buy IDW stocks?

Well they've accomplished they're mission, fuck that movie.

you know damn well who.

disneed

it hasn't even come out yet! nobody has seen it except for the journalists!

Who?

if Pixar ends tomorrow, I would be happy that they got this far. The original guys I mean, Lasseter and Catmull worked very hard to getting their company to make life-changing movies for future generations.

The movie's shit. I'm not gonna pretend to like it just to prop up an already dead animation studio.

Attached: 1590258214412.jpg (720x719, 49.18K)

nononononono it can't just end here. the only movie from them so far that got tears behind my eyes was Toy Story 4. I'm still holding out hope for this Toy Story offshoot movie. I really hope Disney forces their hand into 2d cel animation on ones that outdoes Disney themselves.

Attached: Thieflogo.png (721x312, 239K)

kys

I hate all cartoons yet still browse Any Forums. I am a masochist and want all studios to fail and die. Anyways, shut up.

Attached: 8357746303027045.png (175x155, 14.58K)

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91.45K)

Pixar doesn't deserve my support or sympathy

Dumb fuck, the plan is to force Pixar's hand into making a PG-13 rated Incredibles 3

>I am a masochist
We know duck

Nobody wants anything to do with Incredibles anymore. 2 ruined the unique tone and charm of the first one.

Pixar hasn't put out a good movie in years, so who gives a fuck?

but if pixar dies then all animation studios become shite! pixar sets the standards! pixar started making 3d movies, and soon other animation studios started pumping out 3d movies, and left disney with their shitty 2000s 2d movies. so if pixar makes a movie with more advanced graphics, then dreamworks and illumination should follow suit! if pixar begins making 2d movies, then back to 2d we go!

But we want Pixar to die.
Any Forums always was Disney>>>>>Pixar

bbbut they said the H WORD

Fuck off maybe if they didn’t want to be straight Disney+ films they should actually make good movies

last 5 movies
>chink movie about a girl on her period
>gay propaganda
>nigger movie telling lower class people to stay in their place
>who cares about onward
>toy story 4, we really needed another

>PLEASE PROTECT THIS MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY WITH YOUR MONEY!
>EVERYONE THERE MAKES AN AVERAGE $100,000, THINK ABOUT THOSE POOR WEALTHY PEOPLE!
>IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THEM WITH YOUR MONEY, THEY MIGHT NOT ENJOY THEIR HIGH PAYING JOBS AS MUCH AS THEY COULD!
Anyone looking to protect, defend, or help a multi-million dollar company is a complete and total idiot. They are richer and have more power than you, they can defend, protect, and help themselves without anyone else getting involved.

they are being forced to make shitty movies! IT'S ALL RIGGED!

Pixar hasn't put out a good movie because Disney keeps fucking them over?

Read "Force Pixar's Hand"
After Toy Story Incredibles is their most recognizable franchise, soon they won't have much left but to throw that Hail Mary

>If people hate lightyear you won't have to go to theaters to see Pixar movies
Great, death to Lightyear

BINGO! IT'S THIEFIN' TIME!

Attached: the-thief-princess-and-the-cobbler-richard-williams-production-cel-24-removebg-preview (1).png (428x583, 38.79K)

you realize that disney+ is basically the equivalent to direct-to-DVD right?

>US
you mean you only