Miraculous Ladybug

So how was the first episode of Season 5?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/7irdr6.pdf
files.catbox.moe/1auemy.pdf
mimimiraculous.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So anyone save that S5 bible?

If its true that they defeat HM without EVER finding out who he is, then the HM saga ends with Gabriel effectively dodging all consquences of his actions AND be an anticlimatic ending

found the bible on an old thread

files.catbox.moe/7irdr6.pdf

Chat got to do something cool for once

whoops thats the french version, heres the english

files.catbox.moe/1auemy.pdf

Is it good yet?

yea that was nice cool costume I liked when he poked his dead father with the stick.
people seemed to like this one I thought it was super messy but still fun. Need to watch in ENglish to get a better grasp of everything.

>every thread is gonna start with the leak now
cursed timeline

anyway i desperately need the bug and the cat to make out

Attached: 1632503497024.jpg (680x680, 78.09K)

Attached: 5DE85243-D797-4514-A281-E4CE7DAE1A01.jpg (378x634, 72.23K)

God...

What do Marinette's feet smell and taste like? How do they look like? Basing my decision of watching this show on that? If you have input in other female characters too, the better.

Marinette will know
Adrien won’t and bible rules state that he shall never do.
Thomas is not only a shit writer, but a coward one too.

I find it kinda cute how Alix's father knew about Bunnyx since future her sent him photos of her adventures through time

>and bible rules state that he shall never do.
This sentence alone tales any interest I still had for the show.

>ALIX IS CANONNICALLY THE BITCH OF THE SHOW

Unfortunately I see the logic, which is that Adrien finding out will break him and he'll probably never recover like he was. Sure it would be interesting and he'd be a more mature character as a result but the show probably wants him running around having weekly adventures with Ladybug as his usual cheerful self.

LB finding out would change little, she hates Gabriel anyway so finding out he's a supervillain would probably not remotely be surprising and finding out Marinette is Ladybug would only make Gabriel see her as someone with clout and authority that he not only would see as someone worthy of Adrien but give her blackmail to stop him from cockblocking their romance. I still hope though that when the show actually is over and Adrien no longer needs to be the dreamy happy teen every week that they go around Astruc's back and reveal it even if it really no longer matters at that point.

>the reason why the show had adrien figure out his dads identity in 3 random timelines was because it won’t actually happen

Attached: 371D0086-43D9-4D15-99B9-8FE21B4A86F9.png (1087x645, 595.29K)

I want Adrien to find out and be emotionally powerless to stop his father and the hope of getting his mom back.

Then when all hope seems lost, when Gabriel sees his dream would cost his son the girl that he loves, Gabriel accepts his wife's "death" and gives up rather than rob his son of the joy of marriage to the one he loves by "rebooting" the world.

As a dad with a wife and son of my own, i feel this would be the real fatherly move to redeem Gabriel in the finale. Show that deep down he cares about his son more than himself. He wanted Adrien to have a mother, but that wasn't what Adrien needed.

If anything, only give hopes for the 6th season when the fat fuck is finally gone. It’s more than evident Ass Truck is the root of the show’s watering down takes.

>forces the show to be Marinette only.
>this includes not letting other characters from getting decently developed if they don’t involve Marinette.
>Adrien is no exception for the rule.

>Get told that the show will only be greenlight if they add a male co-protagonist, co-protagonist, with the same importance as the other protagonist.
>Angrily accept by making Chat Noir the side protagonist, instead of leaving him as a Tuxedo Mask knockoff.
>Make his Miraculous with the same tier as Ladybug to prove you are going all for it.
>Turns out it was just a lie: the story is Ladybug’s; the Miraculous that does everything is hers; the cat is only there to walk alongside.
>Still insist that the show should only focus on Marinette.
>Adrien only gets his rare 1 minute segments of daddy issues, if not he gets development just to evolve it into a Marinette topic.

>Set rules in the show.
>Blatantly say you will ignore them if they block the path, if not, change them out of nowhere as a whole. So nothing matters.

>The whole Chloe shitfest, in-show, and out-show.

>Playing too safe for the writing or pulling inventions out of nowhere just because you can’t get creative enough to find a way out.

>Decide to look up opinions of miraculouscontent on the bible
>Turns out they're here
>mimimiraculous.tumblr.com/
Jesus fucking Christ, the salt is even worse than before.

Attached: Batman in shock.png (650x760, 524.76K)

Oh, and here's another lovely bit of salt from them about the bible. These assholes are literally incapable of being happy.

Attached: Imagine hating characters so much, you literally start censoring their names.png (514x830, 299.5K)

Why are you fags still surprised that this show is poorly written after five seasons?

I'm not surprised by that. I've long since accepted the fact that this show's writing is in the gutter. I'm just baffled at the mental gymnastics at play in the "analysis" these people give.