>2022

We’ve been forgotten…

Attached: 5E1A675C-E352-4B67-B000-AB4702DF314B.jpg (1024x768, 60.49K)

Because you were only brought into the Buzz Lightyear franchise by Pizza Planet sponsoring the animated series.

Attached: AngusMacLaneLightyear.png (599x583, 64.43K)

Where these ever suppose to be canon in the Buzz Lightyear universe? They originally came out of a Pizza Planet machine.

That doesn't make sense.

They were in the show that these niggers seem allergic to

why even retcon everything if nobody is going to watch this shitty movie

It makes perfect sense

Attached: download.jpg (250x202, 9.6K)

It's not unheard of. Godzilla the Series wanted to put the Taco Bell Chihuahua into the cast because of how popular the Godzilla ads were.

>Have some gold and upvotes.

The director, who actually did the CG intros for the show, is the only one actually acknowledging it as part of his thought exercise of how the Buzz Lightyear media franchise progressed, even if what he actually made feels more like a modern reboot then an actual "80s used future movie" in spite of all the effort to use blocky tech aesthetics and animate Zurg and his robots like they're animatronics/stop motion puppets.

All I'm saying is that for a company that supposed to be a "major sponsor" there's very little shilling of the actual product, like you'd expect some Code Geasa tier shilling and we really get none of that aside from two instances.
Also the fact that none of the characters aside from Buzz and Zerg got carried over to the television series is weird, seeing as the movie supposedly came out in 95 it's basically unheard off for a cartoon tie in to do.

Attached: FVL35amUUAAXDeT.jpg (1080x533, 40.44K)

>forgotten
>still get merch out the ass in Japan and Asia

Pixar didn't work on that

the show was already good as it was, the Taco Bell Chihuahua would have elevated it to kino

there's those Pixar Remix Alien toys unless those are already out of production.

Ah so by that logic the Star Command show completely mogs the shit out of the movie like the Stargate series and the Men In Black and Godzilla cartoons.

Good to know.

Still feels like major cope on his part. This movie pretending like it's something from the 90s or whatever would never have occurred to me if they didn't point it out.

Pixar is retarded.

That's not a good comparison.

This is a part I don't get.
I don't recall in any of the Toy Story films about the Buzz Lightyear toys being based on a film that Andy specifically watched.
Did Pixar pull this part out of their ass? They had things like the Buzz Lightyear game and Woody's Round-Up from Toy Story 2.

When I first heard about the Buzz Lightyear film last year, I got the impression that it was supposed to be "the real life Buzz Lightyear that inspired the toy", not "a movie shown in the Toy Story universe".

Attached: p038m442[1].jpg (976x549, 131.06K)

A drama based off a fictional "real" astronaut would have been a more interesting film.

That was just Chris Evans fucking up in explaining the movie when tweeting he was cast in the role.