Oh yeah that existed

Oh yeah that existed

Attached: rd1.jpg (550x495, 98.58K)

At least post the good version

Attached: breadcrumcs.png (600x888, 138.79K)

>tags: f/m, beastiality, pedophilia, shota, babyfur, caught in the act, forced sterilization

>This was made by the person who did that unicorn children's comic.

JEFF! OH MY GOD!

>parents spay the dog so their son can creampie her as much as he wants
based

And yet after this fiasco, the artist managed to be more successful than Any Forums could ever possibly imagine.
How's that for revenge?

Attached: phoebe_and_her_unicorn_set_of_books_by_dana_simpson_1584952435_552eb0dc_progressive.jpg (1080x810, 154.55K)

Attached: 1449450778626.jpg (467x1431, 712.67K)

Not how it works, fixing a female dog takes the vaginal canal as well, so there is only the entrace at the vulva and nothing else.

All artists are mentally ill, but how they control their illness is what makes them so successful in life

Not necessarily. Some vets only take out the overies and/or the uterus

How is that revenge?

You don't know what spaying is, do you?

Simpson controls their mental illness better than everyone on Any Forums. What's your excuse?

I'd be willing to kill myself if I could kill everyone on this board with me

Simpson is making Watterson levels of success on those comics
You're still posting on Any Forums

I actually saw one of these at a local children's book store, and this being Prideā„¢ Month on the west coast, it looked like one of the -less- cringe offerings available.
Should I buy it?

I was a bit surprised to see a reference to this comic so long after the point. Kinda thought everyone had forgotten about it by that point.

Wow. Are there any other comics where the owner has a relationship with his talking dog?

Not the way it is normally done. And requesting it means you'll probably be investigated for animal abuse.

My dog has no vaginal canal. I checked.