Taika Waititi Reveals Why Portman And Bale Agreed To Star In THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER

>"I think what we did with RAGNAROK made these movies appealing to other actors. Christian Bale saw that and was like, ‘I want to do something fun,’ came here, and wanted to be part of this thing. And Natalie too.

>"I think that she was just wanting to make sure that... I don’t even know how to say this, but her character in those first few films was probably not the most exciting version of a female character that we’d want from these films. I had to just talk to her about the fact that I wanted to change that character, just like we had changed Thor’s character for RAGNAROK, and to give her a bit more license to be adventurous and fun, because Natalie’s a really funny person."

heroichollywood.com/taika-waititi-natalie-portman-thor-4-jane-foster-more-fun/

Attached: Header.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

Reminder. This movie is literally Marxist
white genocide propaganda designed to embolden the hatred towards white males. Due to the hateful and sexist nature of this content it should be boycott.

gray man BAD

first post schizo post

I always suspected actors' tastes in narrative, characterization and movies overall was shit.

>BORE
>CG and BOOMERS

Attached: disdain.png (982x978, 860.14K)

>stars two white people in prominent roles as both Thors
>white genocide propaganda
What?

Attached: cottonmouth.png (774x580, 597.94K)

White women are your enemies.

>Reveals Why Portman And Bale Agreed
vidrel is why

Attached: 1563754018147.webm (1076x546, 627.47K)

Dont care, still not watching it

>(((Natalie Portman)))
>white
lol

He's actually proud of how they changed Thor into a retard

Like it or not, it saved the franchise.

>because Natalie's a really funny person
I forgot she was in those SNL sketches where she raps

Based

false flag

I suspect it was because they got offered a shitton of money.

>>"I think that she was just wanting to make sure that... I don’t even know how to say this, but her character in those first few films was probably not the most exciting version of a female character that we’d want from these films.
what did he mean by this

>i think
>not natalie portman
>i think
>not christian bale
Hey suck a dick.

natalie portman has a cute ass

Portman's career is basically dead now that she is old. No surprise that she came crawling back to the MCU while it's super popular.

>white skin
>not white
Portman is white despite being a Jew.

Attached: poorman's batman.png (482x349, 234.74K)

That’s antisemitic of you user