Gravity Falls 10 yr anniversary

Ten yrs later and this ungrateful little manlet is STILL complaining about working for Disney. Oh the horrors of having to meet deadlines like an adult and keep your pervert shit off a kids show. Ten yrs later and he's still seething. What did we ever see in this little dwarf?

Attached: Screenshot (873).jpg (643x492, 171.18K)

While I can absolutely understand how annoying it would be to deal with execs I will never understand how people going into business with Disney are always somehow caught offguard by Disney's policies.

Fuck off Alex, if you want attention so badly go larp on Twitter.

I can't even remember anyone I worked for ten yrs ago. He's still carrying on about it and still basically unemployable because no one wants to deal with his shit. Imagine having one of the most popular cartoons ever created and ruining your own life because of "muh politics"

This guy is still around? I thought he was dead.

>basically unemployable
Isn't he working on Inside Job though?

Yeah but doing what? Editing a script? He'll never have his own show or movie. Everyone knows what a whiny pain in the asshole he is.

Him bitching about working in a cartoon for a big company gives me huge John K vibes. Is he at least grateful that Disney still allowed him to do the show and even finish it?

That show was o for five years right? Ad he was only able to complete two seasons and basically had to be threatened with a lawsuit to finish the second season after a long hiatus. He's just a lazy jew.

Honestly, some of the S&P notes seemed pretty reasonable.

He is a voice on owl house and works on other shows too. Cope.

No one watches that shit. From executive producer of your own show to voice acting and working for basic scale pay on shows no one watches. lol get fucked. I hate that annoying little manlet.

Jesus has it really been ten years?

Attached: SxcA2B9MyJoh2YkpsTJaUg.jpg (800x673, 47.74K)

>No one watches that shit
>I dont watch it so I guess nobody does

Attached: 1582945424724.jpg (388x819, 105.12K)

Ewww a show full of trannies and brown people

It practically took him that long to finish two seasons of the show and that second season was really phoned in and rushed.

That show sucks.

rent free

What dont you like?

That it wasn't entirely about a morally flexible old woman

Owl house did better numbers than gravity falls.

>People siding with censors because of a hate for Alex Hirsch
I have no great love of the man myself but come on, get your priorities straight

it's a kids show, if he didn't like it he may have should went for a show for adults
also GF is the most overpraised show of the 10's, what more could the man want?