New GPrime85

New GPrime85

Attached: FVTKREwXEAIRMgL.jpg (1287x1334, 1.05M)

whats with burgers and fantasizing about killing unarmed people? home invasion is like their biggest wetdream. sort of explains the school shooter shit if you think about it

Is this supposed to be anti humor? Some guy is forced to steal to make a living and gets shot. Why would this ever be funny?

The last panel is actually depicting the two men having loud gay sex with the lights on

>how dare he defend his home from invaders!
Under no pretext.

Why is this man so deranged?

i dont get it

Now talk about how living with a gun owner automatically makes it twice as likely to get murdered compared a household with no guns. And how people who lived with a handgun owner were seven times as likely to be shot and killed by a spouse or intimate partner. Eighty-four percent of those victims are women.

>i cant wait to ambush someone in the dark in my home where i keep a small armoury and know all the firing lines and how to move around completely silently so i can murder them in cold blood with no legal consequences!

But he’s not unarmed

gprime looks like this irl

Attached: Betrayusrealbody.png (574x311, 248.96K)

you will never be a cowboy
you will never courageously defend your landlord's apartment from zombie-pirate-ninjas
you will plink beer bottles with a .22
and you will be happy

Trump’s loss broke his brain

Americans spend like 80% of their time fantasizing about killing someone in self defence done they

Nice trips

Criminals have no rights.
Don't nog if you don't want to get nigged.
Simple as.

But most of those people live in gangland so they were fucked regardless

And that's a good thing

the real american dream, killing someone and getting away with it

thanks fren

In the context of self-defense, no one is ever "unarmed".

He has a gun with him, and nothing in the comic suggests he needs to steal to survive

>people still listen to gprime after he threw a hissy fit that people on reddit didn't like him anymore that he went on the Jordan Peterson subreddit where they started calling him out on his bullshit too.

What's funny is he admitted that his politics don't even steam from actual belief. He's a contrarian that goes against whatever is popular

So it’s actually good to increase the likelihood of your own death…?

>i cant wait to ambush someone in the dark in my home
The person getting ambushed is the home owner - the thief violated the NAP.
>home where i keep a small armoury
Irrelevant
>and know all the firing lines and how to move around completely silently
irrelevant
>so i can murder them in cold blood
>cold blood
lol
lmao even

Attached: 8qih2a98vms41.jpg (960x377, 51.94K)

the school shooter thing is ironic because most times it has happened there has an armed guard there who tucks tail and runs at the first sign of trouble. and now recently with an entire police force waiting outside the school as a gunman kills 20+ people inside because they're afraid they could be shot.

horrifyingly barbaric how any infringement regardless of the circumstances justifies the death penalty to some people. im glad i live in the first world where human rights violations arent the national standard of power fantasies.

He's not necessarily, the increased risk doesn't necessarily apply to him specifically since it depends on other factors.

We have no real freedoms in this country despite it being one of the defining ideals behind our conception. We love to mythologize our revolutionary founders who used guerilla tactics (and a shit ton of assistance from the French) to free ourselves from British rule, only to form a government that put all the power directly back into the hands of the land owning class. In our shitty little communities full of chain stores and restaurants, where we can no longer get decent jobs because most manufacturing had been outsourced to Asia and conservative propaganda has convinced us that joining a trade union is "communism," we choke down our corn-based food and drinks and stare lovingly at our gun safes, imagining the day when things finally get so bad we have no choice but to take up arms and rebel against our oppressive government, frogs in a boiling pot convinced we'll realize and react when we reach the point of no return

When someone enters your home uninvited, it's not murder, it's self-defense.
You're going to feel really stupid when diesel skyrockets in price and flannel-wearing hipsters with lead pipes try to raid your house for valuables because a small bag of chips costs ten bucks.

>Just be a good cuck and let the home invader take your shit.

Attached: old man harold max.png (680x576, 770.45K)

I want to fuck officer runt

>violated the NAP
you have minorly inconvenienced me, therefore it is justified, heroic even, for me to shoot you in the back.

>ambush someone
>in my own home
What?

Attached: 1449865296098.gif (500x281, 1.42M)

And the kicker is the police actually were issued body armor that was rated to stop that kind of rifle

>under no pretext
A quote from Marx talking about giving guns to everyone including robbers to start a revolution?
The fuck does that have to do with robbery?

How many digits do you make in a day where home invasion is a minor inconvenience?
See your own greentext.

in the western world its murder because we have concepts called "ethics" and "inherent value of human life"

>theft is a minor inconvenience
What sort of privileged sheltered life do you have to think like this?

A lesson to all burglars in America, bring a gun and shoot anyone you see immediately

The Western world disagrees with you legally and morally.

The humane thing is to shoot the thief in the knee

he doesn't die but becomes disabled and harmless for the rest of his life

obviously if the thief is armed, shoot to kill him

He probably got shot by the robber with how long he’s taking to monologue and put on ear protection

and then the police straight up used one of the students as bait for the gunman to tell them where he was inside the classroom, i cant think of a more botched active shooter situation than what happened in texas

considering my country has a functioning judicial system? any

Honestly I'm just surprised the burglar is white.

I wonder how they'll change there views or justify gun control once they find out that there's a growing movement of colored folk and trannies and gays buying guns to defend themselves now

>my life is hard therefore i can kill people

What greentext
user you're schizoing the fuck out

Or better yet, don't burgle
Shooting people in the knees like that, especially under a high stress situation in the middle of the night, isn't as easy as it sounds

Don’t do this you will try to throw you in jail for using a lethal weapon for a nonlethal purpose

guncucks have to paint the offender in all their wetdream scenarios as white, lest they tip their hat. they're NOT racist let me tell ya

Reminds me of when he said gay marriage needs to be outlawed, because it will, “Beat back the woke monster.” Or some other bullshit. But remember he’s a centrist

>colored folk
I hate the way you people talk.

gun control won't stop anything if guns are already embedded deep into the country's culture and identity. sure a schizo won't be able to amazon prime an AR-15 to their doorstep but nothing stopping him from buying one out of a guy's trunk in a parking lot which is way more common than you think

Kinda fucked up that a lot of them are just itching for a chance to (legally) kill people

>"ethics" and "inherent value of human life"
Which the western world fails to uphold, considering the fact that a portion of the west is okay with abortion, even late term abortion.

It's funny how you people are so willing to try to defend criminals yet give no fucks about defenseless people. Truly satanic.

>minorly inconvenienced me
yeah, tell that to my sister's friend who got PTSD and had to move houses because she never felt safe in it after her house was broken into and had to hide in her closet in the middle of the night

wait seriously? imagine being such a loser that the clean your room guy's fanbase rejects you.

>considering my country has a functioning judicial system?
What percent of robbers are actually caught?
Is it high?
I'm pretty sure it's not.
Actually I'm pretty sure the vast majority of robberies go unsolved.
It's almost like cops aren't there to protect you and the legal system only punishes the law-abiding and you're better off taking care of yourself instead.
Almost like.