Reminder that Tommy Lee Jones was casted as Two Face once

Reminder that Tommy Lee Jones was casted as Two Face once.

Attached: 1655357457390.jpg (360x450, 20.41K)

Honestly, I think he could've been a great one if not for the campy direction of the films at the time.

this

When I first read this, I thought it said
>Reminder that Tommy Lee jones got castrated as two-face

He actually did a good job with what he was given to do. His acting, his voice projection, being intimidating, and being the psychotic villain as opposed to the brainy one.

It was a good performance even if he was modeled to do basic villain shinanigans and he was dressed well.

8/10 thoroughly enjoyed.

Attached: E5PglWqXEAIxyb5.jpg (800x1180, 113.42K)

Yep. The make up was actually pretty good, too. Just tone down the evil half of the suit a bit, and you have a solid look for a good actor for the role.

How would Billy Dee Williams have done though

Attached: Batman-Billy-Dee-Williams-Harvey-Dent[1].jpg (1600x800, 148.88K)

Assuming they kept the Burton direction, likely something to the original comic origin, court case in acid. Though maybe they could've gone a a dark vigilante route, where the scared side, rather than becoming a criminal, decides to clear up crime but brutally hunting down crooks and butchering them in gang wars.

I think that if TLJ didn't get the role and Billy Dee wasn't available, we would have gotten Laurence Fishburne as Two Face

Based Tommy not sanctioning others buffoonery

Let's settle it.

Who was the bigger ham of the film, Tommy or Jim?

He did a great job too

>Who was the bigger ham of the film, Tommy or Jim?
Val

Sure, but that's pretty general.

And he was amazing....in his first few scenes. The problem is as soon as he started filming with Carey he kept trying to outdo him because he didn't like that someone was upstaging him.

Mike Deodato has forever forced me to consider the what if of Tommy Lee Jones playing Norman Osborn and I hate that he's too old for it now

Barely in the movie and raceswapped characters aren't characters to begin with

>cast as Two-Face once
>not cast as Two-Face twice
Embarrassing

>that james gordon

Attached: 1649914917908.jpg (1024x576, 30.36K)

but he played the joker or behavel ike the joker in that film

He was good, it's the riddler who sucked in that movie. Batman and Robin is a better film and is today still the best batman movie

Attached: batman-robin.jpg (1535x2008, 433.28K)