Bobs burgers movie flops hard

>$60 mil budget
>currently sitting at $30mil box office
>most theaters pulling the film from rotation on Monday
What went wrong?

Attached: 4E4A8449-5850-4053-8467-224D44BB7F7D.jpg (1170x1376, 504.32K)

show stopped being good when it pulled away from its home movie roots and went to appeal for a general family audience

Fpbp

Thanks for making this thread again. Very nice.

This is the first time I made it today

A while back I rewatched some earlier episodes, like S2/S3, and holy shit the difference was monumental and not just in quality. The humor was more edgy and risqué, Louise was more of a psycho asshole, there were physical stakes involved, and even different animation and cinematography techniques for certain scenes they never use now.

Good news with it bombing, it will be put on streaming services soon. Probably sometime in July.

The general public doesn't give a shit about Bob's Burgers

4-5 years too late.

They did. If this was 2013-2014 this movie would have been a slam dunk for profits. That’s when Bobs was still riding high. Not as high as 2011-2012, but you can’t expect any show to get a movie that early in its life cycle

How do you sink 60 million on an animated movie that isnt at least FX heavy holy shit

voice actors

see you again in tomorrow's thread

Honesty this one probably won’t last the night so there will be another in the afternoon or so

Reminder there's no reliable source that says it cost 60m and the budget is in fact undisclosed.

>this thread again

Attached: sixty-million.jpg (342x442, 52.73K)

>Made less worldwide than TTGO
That's got to be a huge blow to their ego

Bob is such a limp wristed pushover now that I want him to fail

Gigacope

It was never that popular a show, retarded to budget it that high.

They won't even tell when it come out in my country.